Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Never?

2. Wtf is a Atrl

Bobbyrae, LP, Lila and 14 others like this.
  3. We're obviously being mean for not liking the paedophilia and rape apologist/supporter.

4. Oh it’s one of those pages where nothing made sense until I clicked “Show Ignored Content”.

5. She married that dude?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  6. Sis is being a MESS on her Queen radio....

7. Why is she like this firjbtkenrmd

8. Oh lord, I can’t believe she admitted that she’s marrying a fucking rapist

9. Im fucking hollering on my bed. She always brings the kiis.

This feels like a goddamn Queen era continuation already.

10. Keep burying your career Nicki.

papatrick, andru, DMDR and 6 others like this.
  11. Her twitter replies are already a fucking mess after she dragged Miley, eek.

papatrick and johnny_tsunami like this.
  12. It's nice to know that she's finally confirming herself as one of the worst humans in the music industry.

13. PERDUE CHICKEN though, not a brand name drop

14. The smilers ain't smiling today.

andru, matthew. and johnny_tsunami like this.
  15. [​IMG]

(I have to admit, I laughed.)

James2009, jkennedy737, Sam and 3 others like this.
  16. The yelp I just let out.

17. The Barbz are so fucking disgusting. They're spreading full nudes of Miley through Twitter just because Nicki doesn't like her. I suppose only people that support trash have trash morals themselves.

Who knew Nicki Minaj would actually endear me to Miley Cyrus? Drag the girl for being a culture vulture, not for having a vagina.

18. Nicki is far too old to be acting like this, and most of her stans are as well. She's embarrassing. They're embarrassing. I've been critical of Miley plenty in the past, but this is just coming across as cruel.

James2009, papatrick, dvno and 35 others like this.
  19. This popcorn eating pigeon really came for Mildred whilst shes marrying a convicted sex pest murderer? It's kind of pathetic how Remy and Cardi have been rinsing her out like a destitute loin cloth for the last couple of years but some lame magazine article in 2013 by Miley is the thing to get her riled up?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  20. I love the way she keeps digging her own grave. Used to root for her but enough is ENOUGH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.