Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Glad there's no bad blood between Nicki and Trina. Both of them have spoken out and said there's no beef, first Nicki on Queen Radio and now Trina on her Instagram. She seems quite pissed that someone from her team said anything and obviously there are much bigger business issues behind-the-scenes given how long the project took to come together. She also confirms that Nicki (and everyone else on the album) did the song for free. I'd love for them to do another (better) collab in the future.

2. When are we getting the music video? I can't believe they didn't drop it right away. Could have gotten that top ten debut..

3. Akademiks went on Twitch last night and ranted and raved for 20 minutes about Nicki. I guess she was supposed to do Everyday Struggle but cancelled last minute.

4. Screaming.

elektroxx, Dijah., breakaway and 13 others like this.
  5. Has this article been deleted now? It’s not loading for me.

6. No, it's working. Us Weekly is the cocksucker of the week.

LP, elektroxx, Dijah. and 2 others like this.
  7. It's doing really well on radio and holding up on Apple Music. Should have dropped the video today.

thequinntessential likes this.
  8. What was the tweet? It's been deleted.

9. [​IMG]

10. Never really over!

11. aux

aux

Is this performance art?

12. [​IMG]

13. Bye Pumkin.

14. The laugh I just let out.

[​IMG]

Bye!

15. l o l.
    [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

17. The fact that she completely obliterated her best album because she didn't hit number one and couldn't get over her own fucking ego. Cardi's success really fucked her up.

18. I give it two days.

19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.