Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I don't know WHAT that video is supposed to be but... iPhone with DaBaby is a massive bop. Nicki is a mess, but she's still in a league of her own when it comes to riding a beat.

2. Does anyone have that Nicki gif where’s she’s melting and breaking down at the awards show? It’s an emergency.

3. Is this what this thread has DESCENDED into? dddd

ASKING FOR GIFS? Our faves could NEVAHHH.

Meathook likes this.
  5. So uh...

nikkysan and BEST FICTION like this.
  6. Xtina commenting "Congrats queen" on this post... Irving Azoff got her working overtime.

aaronhansome, K94, Kuhleezi and 19 others like this.
  7. Lowkey feel like she’s just trolling, like she’s been doing re: getting married/being pregnant/retiring for the last few months

8. She mentioned at the Fendi launch last week that they had 15 days to get married officially or the license would expire, so I think it's real.

9. Fell into a Nicki rabbithole last night after listening to her remix of Boss Ass Bitch, and I was reminded of HOW great her material is, which makes her attitude that much more irritating. Beez in the Trap, Barbie Tingz, Chun-Li...all great. Then the Va Va Voom video came on.

10. She had another Queen Radio today. I didn't get to listen because I have better things to do with my time and Dua has delivered us a BOP, but I guess she called Wendy Williams Satan, blamed her for her husband cheating and having a baby on her. All because Wendy brought up Mr. Pedophile's rape and murder charges.

11. She also called Wendy a “grown ass man”

12. The transphobia speaks even louder volumes about her character.

13. It's always...interesting how quickly some people will throw out transphobia and homophobia when they lose their cool for a minute. You'd think someone who was supported by the LGBTQ+ community for literally half of their career would do better.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  14. You guys are still here

15. Who is this? Because it’s not Miss Petty.

elektroxx, Verandi and blaze_dave like this.
  16. Remember when she had a gay male alter-ego named after Roman Polanksi?

Her career has been something.

aaronhansome, K94, Kuhleezi and 21 others like this.
  17. Remember when she got angry at people asking her to tweet about Pulse? An ‘ally’ x

K94, Kuhleezi, GimmeWork and 6 others like this.
  18. Who was supported by the LGBTQ+ community, not who did support the LGBTQ+ community. The Roman Reloaded era was basically paid for by the gays and children.

aaronhansome, K94, Kuhleezi and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.