Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Megatron + Retirement

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. I can’t read but we already knew that

Subspace88 likes this.
  2. Did she? I thought the tweets about her getting angry were fake.

3. Miss Petty is in Karol G's new single, and it's actually quite cute.

Fun fact, Karol G originally tweeted that she wanted Cardi to feature on this. And now Cardi has seemingly shared Miss Petty tweeting "Cause I passed on it ...now sip on that".

flowersandu, LP, Felp and 1 other person like this.
  4. If only Cardi knew how to write a rap.

Troylovesmusic and Shia like this.
  5. *yawn*

6. To be fair, Cardi didn't tweet this unprovoked. A Barb was feeling brave and tweeted at her shading her, claiming that Latinx performers would rather collaborate with Nicki rather than Cardi and then deleted the tweet and went private when she responded.

sesita likes this.
  7. I don’t think the reaction to a childish fan of another artist should be diminishing Nicki’s “invite” to feature there. Even if it wasn’t her intention, it was obvious it would reasonate like that.

Anyway, the verse’s super cute.

8. Anyone know the typeface used for the titles in that video?

9. “Harriet would never”

ENOUGH

10. Can’t she just go back to retirement with her sexual predator of a husband

11. So, according to her, instagram is removing likes...because music labels think that Instagram gives artists too much power?

12. Is she aware that it was Kanye who put all this into motion over a year ago? Nn

13. Isn’t she one of the artists who has a share of Tidal and did the whole signing event years ago, which is basically exactly what she claims she’s so against?

Petty Mayonnaise and JMRGBY like this.
  14. So...Harriet Tubman would also be outraged by Instagram getting rid of likes?

15. I glanced at the title and I thought for a second that she has a new project out like Marina's Love + Fear

NICKI MINAJ presents MEGATRON + RETIREMENT

16. Wendy just went for the throat.

17. “its”

[​IMG]

James2009 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.