Nicki Minaj - Megatron | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Megatron

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. It's easy to record an album when you have a lot of free time from all the canceled American tour dates

2. So not only is her boyfriend in the video, but it sounds like she references him in the song too. "I fuck him like I miss him/he just came outta prison/bitches be talkin' shit but they ain't got a pot to piss in."

She just posted... this.

3. That's... gross.

4. If so, I hope she releases an 8 or 9 track album. Could work really well for her at this point. Her quality control isn't the best and her albums always feel about 6 or 7 tracks too many.

5. One stream from a Brazilian fansite will be enough. She won't get coins from me.

6. [​IMG]

7. I don't have faith that she'll ever release an album where she doesn't include every damn song she recorded. I wish she would, too, because all of her records (particularly Queen and The Pinkprint) have brilliant albums buried within the overindulgence. If she had cut 3 or 4 songs from Queen, I think it'd be undeniably great. A few so-so tracks (Bed, Thought I Knew You, Run & Hide, Sir) and one shit song (Come See About Me) just make it too bloated and ruin the flow of it.

Ganja Burn
    Majesty
    Barbie Dreams
    Rich Sex
    Hard White
    Nip Tuck
    Chun Swae
    Chun-Li
    LLC
    Good Form
    2 Lit 2 Late (Interlude)
    Barbie Tingz
    Coco Chanel

An album.

8. Barbie Dreams
    Rich Sex
    Hard White
    Run & Hide
    Chun Swae
    Chun-Li
    LLC
    Good Form
    Nip Tuck
    Sir

Perf ten track.

9. Majesty is still one of the worst songs I've ever heard, but it's strange they shelved it as a single.

Jwentz likes this.
  10. Amazing how she cancelled the single right before it was about to come out.

I will not be listening to this via any means that'll give her coin now.

Island, Babyface, drewsky and 4 others like this.
  11. I don't understand her at all. It's like she goes out of her way to get dragged.

LP, Jonathan27, evilsin and 24 others like this.
  12. Did my ears deceive me or did she just refer to that man as her husband. Nicki.....sis......there are no words.

13. It premieres in 50 minutes.

14. Yaaah...there’s no way I’m streaming that.

15. I’ve listened to this once, that’s all I need. The production sounds so cheap and someone needs to tell Nicki to stop singing.

16. I've always appreciated your generosity.

17. The hook is kinda weak.

18. This has the strength of a fifth single.

matthew. likes this.
  19. She’s more talented at endorsing rapists than she is at singing, whodathought?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.