Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday 2 + Tour

I just looked at her Glasgow show on Ticketmaster out of curiosity.

Standing tickets are A HUNDRED AND NINETY ONE POUNDS before fees? What planet are her promoters living on?

I just looked at her Glasgow show on Ticketmaster out of curiosity.

Standing tickets are A HUNDRED AND NINETY ONE POUNDS before fees? What planet are her promoters living on?
Thats Ticketmaster just being greedy B*stards though.
The tickets were roughly £100 for Standing and £130 for Golden Circle.
Source: Ticket Factory (Birmingham Venue)

Some local tea. Gag City stops in my city tomorrow night and my friend who is the night manager at a boutique hotel in downtown Milwaukee found out that Nicki is not staying in town but rather staying down in Chicago because “we do not have any hotels in town that are up to her standard”.

Some local tea. Gag City stops in my city tomorrow night and my friend who is the night manager at a boutique hotel in downtown Milwaukee found out that Nicki is not staying in town but rather staying down in Chicago because “we do not have any hotels in town that are up to her standard”.
Well, a lot can and should be said about her but this is just… Maybe you don’t?

Well do you?