Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album) | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Argh, haven't received a presale password for today yet! Not happy!

2. Waiting to get tickets in ten minutes.. on my only day where I could've had a lie in. Bloody Minaj!

3. Drizzzzyyyyy

4. Well that was easy.. tickets booked! Block 7, Row AA.. not to shabby!

5. This albums sounds epic. I think I will actually buy it!

Va Va Voom & Masquerade should be on the standard album though, replacing Fire Burns and Gun Shot!

6. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Rap Nicki is really shit now.

7. I have a standing ticket for Manchester, and for £37.75! BOOOOM.

Pound The Alarm live. ALREADY EXCITED.

8. I agree. I give up on this album after hearing the sampler.

I loved Pink Friday so most but I don't like the whole trying to sell hits and then do 'hardcore' rap songs on the same album. Super Bass still sounded Nicki but Starships is just so generic. Sorry Nicki.

9. The chorus of Roman Holiday doesn't sound as impressive as the live due to those weak synths. Could have used some brass!

The verses are definitely life-changing though.

10. I'm surprised by how full throttle she seems to have gone with the super-charged bubblegum pop. I've yet to find out if I'll like it or not.

I hope the rap tracks all deliver.

Roman & Barbz would have been a more apt title.

11. I don't think I'll be pre-ordering, although I'm definitely buying a few singles/songs. Not too sure yet if I'll be buying the physical either at this point.

12. Are all the dates definitely standing? Someone mentioned row numbers.

13. Has this leaked in some form?

Or is this just based on the snippets?

14. How do you get tickets through the fanclub. I didnt know there was one, can someone help me to sign up to the fanclub asap please. All the tickets for manchester have sold out on o2 priority.

Just signed up to fanclub and sold out. This is horrible, I need to be there.

15. __________

There! I've trimmed each individual song into snippets and can now properly focus on which ones I hate most. Shit, that took forever. The only time I've hated this album having 22 tracks.

16. I missed the O2 presale this morning! Mortified.

How exactly do all these presales work? If theres an O2 priority, a fanclub presale and a livenation presale... What's left for general release? The seats at the back?

17. Roman Holiday sounded better live.

18. It's amazing how much the sampler has affected my excitement for the album. Why oh why have they released the worst possible examples? My only criticism is that the 3 sludgy slowies are lumped together. Come On A Cone and Pound The Alarm sound absolutely fantastic.

19. Floor is all standing, but the tiers are still seated. This is for every venue.

20. Wow, they've sold out already. I wonder how quickly the London dates will sell out? And can someone please confirm if it's seating or standing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.