Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album) | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I'm going to make this into 2 cds when I get it into my iTunes.
    It's just odd how it has rap, then all of a sudden goes into dance/pop.

2. Me too. Just going to do "Roman In Moscow" then "Pink Friday: Reloaded"

Just listened to the one minute previews and did a big what the actual fuck once it got past Starships.

I'm sure I can here "Wonders" by Sound Of Arrows in "Whip It"

Wierd... But I actually don't like all this pop Nicki.

3. I love Beez In The Trap.

4. Obsessed with the Va Va Voom snippet. Was kind of underwhelmed when I first heard it (because I expected this to be Superbass 2.0) but now I keep playing it over and over again because it won't leave my head.

5. I heard Right By Your Side on the radio today and it sounded amazing.

6. I love both of them. Beez in The Trap has an epic beat. Love it. And Right By Your Side is so good. Brilliant songs.

7. THANK YOU.

Was beginning to think I was the only one to like it.

8. Yessss! 'Va Va Voom' is going to ruin me, I think. It sounds like such a (not generic) summer smash!

I have to admit as well that even though Shit Brown is on it, 'Right By My Side' has grown on me big time. It's one of those 'listen to while lying on the beach' songs. Summery and relaxed.

9. Dance Nicki is AMAZING.

Starships
    Pound The Alarm
    Whip It
    Automatic
    Beautiful Sinner

= PERFECTION

Commercial dance-pop at its finest. Can't wait for this album.

10. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

Where can one listen to the snippets?

"Pound the Alarm" = FIRE. Generic trash for sure, but hot damn.

11. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

Nicki needs to stop with the British accent, it's simply excruciating when anyone non-British tries the British accent. Unless you're like Meryl Streep.

12. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Guest

I think she could become a huge star with this album around the world...."Turn Me On" and "Starships" are already huge hits, "Va Va Voom", "Pound the Alarm", "Young Forever" and "Marilyn Monroe" could also smash.

13. Love how the intro to Britney's 'Stronger' makes a comeback in 'Pound The Alarm'.

14. Haha, I thought that too! I hope Britney's getting cheques for that alarm..

15. This album is going to be fun.

... Deal with it.

16. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

What? I've got an amazing British accent - I actually convinced a girl once that I was actually from the U.K. on the strength of my accent.

17. Was the girl from the UK herself, because it doesn't count otherwise.

18. People trying to do British accents fail 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time.

19. Hmm...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.