Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album) | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Nov 23, 2011.

1. This album didn't even need to be a mess, like others have said it should have been an I Am... Sasha Fierce type album. 1 disc rap, 1 disc pop/dance. It's such a simple idea I don't know why they didn't do it. I'm not all that bothered though, I love a lot of the clips and there's only a couple I don't give a shit about.

2. As much as I loved it, I regret how these snippets were a minute long each. There's nothing left to the imagination now since we've pretty much gotten the meat of the song.

3. From the previews:

Very good - Come On a Cone, HOV Lane, Roman Reloaded, Starships, Pound the Alarm, Whip It, Automatic, Stupid Hoe, Turn Me On, Va Va Voom

Decent - I Am Your Leader, Beez in the Trap, Champion, Right By My Side, Sex in the Lounge, Beautiful Sinner, Young Forever, Marilyn Monroe, Masquerade

Questionable - Roman Holiday, Fire Burns, Gun Shot

4. I am dying for this.

5. AHHHH I managed to get standing tickets for the London date! Can't effing wait! Ticketmaster was seemingly sold out from 8.58am for ALL dates and my Seetickets order sold out on two occassions so I was panicking but I got them from hmv tickets.

6. I go standing for London too! Ticketmaster was a joke earlier, I couldn't even find tickets through hmv.

7. Well, life lesson: never try to buy sell-out tickets via iPod touch. Got my standing tick on weds in the presale, but needed one for a significant other. Filled out the see tickets form while tickets were still available, then the site froze on me and said tickets were no longer available. Raaaaage. And Selfish is playing on my iPod while I type this. STOP RUBBING IT IN, SPEARS.

8. I'm confused, I got tickets for the stalls (standing) but I've been given seat numbers.

9. Don't think it was your iPod, it did that twice with my computer. I'm kinda surprised how quickly they've sold out given the price.

monster - where did you get your tickets from? Somtimes they just use seat numbers so they can keep track of how many they've sold.

10. I got them off ticketmaster in the end.
    Yeah it's just to keep track of how many they've sold.

11. ~~~~

Well thats a tad shit! Aha.

12. Ranking of best to worst of official RR releases:
    Stupid Hoe
    Roman Reloaded
    Beez In The Trap
    Right By My Side
    Starships
    Turn Me On

Also, I've just noticed, is there some serious Ellen-shade in Stupid Hoe?

I pull up in a Porsche, but I ain't a Rossi (Portia Rossi)
    Pretty bitches only can get in my posse (pussy)

Hmm?

13. Pretty sure Rossi refers to Valentino Rossi.

14. Okay, I'm 100% in love with Va Va Voom.

I WANNA GIVE YOU ONE LAST OPTION
    I WANNA GIVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE
    IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE MAIN ATTRACTION
    JUST HOLD ON TIGHT AND LET ME DO MY DANCE

So good. It's like Super Bass done right.

15. Super Bass done right?!?Superbass is done right. Also when are Ireland/The UK getting the iTunes preorder!?I want to see how much it will be.

16. What happened at Gaga's signing? Haha.

17. That is such a TrollGa picture.

18. Oh hu-uh, I don't think so. Besides, how could it be shade when we all know Portia is quite the looker.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.