Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album) | Page 79 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Voicething, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Which of the rappers was her 'fave NY N-word' from that tweet earlier in the month?
    Nas and Cam'ron are both NY right?

2. I'm starting from the dance section. I just hate rap !

3. You know what this album is like? A tour set list. Opens up with rap, slows it down for a bit with the RnB-lite then the dance section. All leading up to the finale if that makes sense?

4. i thought in automatic she was singing "bring the bill" instead of "ring the bell" hahah

5. forget about that, who's the Rap Legend she talked about????

6. Probably Nas? Isn't his Illmatic album a "classic"?

7. Roman Holiday is the best thing she's ever done. Why is it not a single yet?

I love Beez In The Trap but it's such an album track.

8. Nas is definitely a rap legend. He's regularly voted top ten all time, top five even. He may not be the one of the more successful rappers, but he's indisputably a legend of the genre.

Yes, that's exactly what I thought when I heard it. I hope to god that doesn't mean she sees Stupid Hoe as a show ender though.

9. If anyone is at all interested by the way, I made a tracklist that I think works a lot better and mixes all the tracks up nicely. I also deleted some and added roman in moscow which I know is a bit of a racket but it actually works for the whole album theme (however loose that may be.)

1. Roman Holiday
    2. Come On A Cone
    3. Pound The Alarm
    4. Roman In Moscow
    5. Hov Lane
    6. Right By My Side
    7. Starships
    8. Whip It
    9. Masquerade (Should work quite well here, given the snippet)
    10. Beez In the Trap
    11. I Am Your Leader
    12. Beautiful Sinner
    13. Va Va Voom
    14. Marilyn Monroe
    15. Young Forever
    16. Stupid Hoe

The others will remain in "My" Deluxe version where they will never be seen again.

10. Easily the best tracks are "Roman Holiday", "Gun Shot" and "Stupid Hoe".
    "Whip It" through to "Marilyn Monroe" is horrific.
    Everything else is fine ("Beez In The Trap", "Starships" and "Come On A Cone" are the best of the rest).

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Pound The Alarm & Whip It sound like La Bouche / Culture Beat / Coco Jumbo.

I love the Eurobeat feel of the 2nd half.

12. I've just been sitting in the park all day with Pound The Alarm and Whip It on repeat. Love, love, love them.

13. The prayer chant?
    OK listened through my Beats and oh my god this album is unreal. I love the rap tracks way more than I thought I would. They sound amazing in HQ.

14. Have the deluxe tracks leaked? Roman Holiday gives me serious life!

15. Been walking around singing "please my body, heal my body, boy you make me go... NA NA NA NA NA NA ME GO"

Loving HOV Lane and Come On A Cone.

16. What's everyones feelings on Gun Shot? I've had it on repeat for the last hour. Completely infectious.

17. Gorgeous song, and perfect for the warm weather.

18. Except for Beanie Man's repulsive and altogether too long vocals.

19. 23 tracks lets us get an amazing 16 track album, maybe even 18 tracks.
    Pound The Alarm is AMAZING, but a bit too similar to Starships.
    I think we need a hard rap one next, maybe Come On A Cone or I Am Your Leader (with a new chorus)
    Then PTA

I would love MM or Young Forever as a single, live nicki ballad, never had one before.

20. Must have missed this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.