Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 102 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love how in every review that drags Nicki to the pits of hell in back, they drag Katy Perry right along with her. I guess Pop music now has a new artist for the barometer of bad, until Katy's next album of course.

2. Pound The Alarm is so frustrating. The first verse is probably my favourite part of the entire album and then the second verse is such a damp squib in comparison. My top three right now are Pound The Alarm, Beez In The Trap and I Am Your Leader and I'm finding it hard to listen to any of the others apart from them!

3. Besides 'Sex in the lounge' being horrible I love this album. It's pure fun. As much as I was wishing for an angry rap Roman record this way it's so much more fun.

4. I made an account to troll some of the commenters on Huffington Post, but you have to get your comments "approved" before they can be posted. It's scary what can get through.

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

6. I really dislike Marilyn Monroe because it's based on that annoying quote stupid and unoriginal people always post on Facebook!

7. I saw that Laughable Lines nonsense yesterday... it's true that PFRR contains some questionable lines, but how come I've never seen such a piece about some of Eminem/Wayne's most Laughable Lines? Oh right, dual racism/sexism yay!

8. Do it in the bedroom then.

9. "When I'm sitting with Anna, I'm really sitting with Anna / Ain't a metaphor punchline, I'm really sitting with Anna."

I thought this was "Ain't a medal for punchline, I'm really sitting with Anna!", which to be honest, I prefer.

10. Almost all the pop tracks on this album follow the same format/structure. It's annoying.

11. New interview on The Breakfast Club. She looks great although you can kinda see she hasn't been up long.

12. So I'm properly listening to the album for the first time.

Roman Holiday is terrible.

Come On A Cone is even worse.

13. So wrong.

14. Yeah, the lyrics and production are downright wrong.

15. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Come on a Cone is crazy and amazing!

16. Roman Hoiday is amazing. I've come around to every song on this album, even Sex in the Lounge. I think it will appeal well to certain non-popjustice audiences.

17. HOV Lane is the only song I've half-enjoyed so far.

18. The album is just a perfect response to the questions around her, in terms of genre.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

*Raven voice*

Ya nasty!

The song bites though.

20. She thinks Massive Attack is her worst song?

Dead to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.