Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 220 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

SB is her boyfriend, she can't just kill him off.

I'm glad Freedom is doing well in America. That's the type of hip-hop she should do, not stuff like Strippers.

2. http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/11/05/nicki-minaj-freedom-roman-reloaded-re-up/

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Amazing article.

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Wow, can't say I disagree.

5. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

Preach it!

6. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

The track with Ciara was written by Ester Dean.

7. "Anyway, real bitches listen when I'm speaking, cause if Nicki win, then all of y'all getting meetings."
    Sigh.

8. She's like Rosa Parks except Rosa Parks didn't do "Starships". So, 1 - 0 for Team Minaj, I guess.

9. Hahahaha!!!

Smooth Criminal and Island like this.
  10. Haha! That's crazy that he has some kind of semi-fanbase within her fanbase. I'm guessing he's that guy shouting all over Did It On 'Em...ha. Will be interesting to see him on Celebrity Rehab in a few years once his "fame" is over, maybe he'll dish some interesting info on Miss Onika.

Honestly I don't know why Nicki was so stressed. She has a rocking bod and a "wacky" fashion sense, so she can pretty much wear anything and it will seem wacky enough (just because its her) and yet acceptable because we've all come to expect dodgy fashion choices from her/Gaga. If she was that bothered she should have picked the outfit out way beforehand, not a few minutes before leaving.

11. Good God. 1,000,000 - 0 for Team Rosa for not having unleashed such a horrific song upon the world.

Why am I caught up in this ridiculous comparison!?

12. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

Unless you want her to start putting on blackface, she can't do anything about her skin colour.

13. K94

K94

I don't understand that light-skinned comment at all IMHO soz - do you have to be dark to be 'doing it' for them?

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  14. All popstars are required to be blonde at least once in their lifetime!

TRAVVV and Island like this.
  15. So she needs to channel Erykah Badu earth mother bag lady realness to represent black women? HONEY PLEASE.

I guess Oprah was also not representing, what with her straightened hair and fetishization of white middle aged women blah blah

VivaForever likes this.
  16. BML

BML

But...

[​IMG]

Island likes this.
  17. Demon Panda

Demon Panda Guest

Nicki's skin colour is lighter than it used to be, but that's probably because of her mixed heritage, not because she's bleaching her skin or whatever.

At the end of the day, Nicki is quite a positive role model for young black people (more than say Rihanna, Chris Brown, Drake, Lil Wayne, etc.), so she deserves more recognition for it.

18. But also

[​IMG]

And she looks mixed-race/Asian at the Grammys. So, she's a black woman of mixed ancestry, and she's doing things no one's done before. Trina, Foxy Brown, Shawwna, even Missy...none of them have come anywhere near close to her achievements. Even if she's rapping over a dance beat, or a pop song, she's still doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.