Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 244 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hell Yeah is way better if she is persevering with The Re-Up.

I want a new album and I want it to be pop/dance. There I said it. Quick Vas, agree with me!

2. Not Vas but I'll agree with you!

3. Should have been I'm Legit. *cries*

Has The Re-Up sold more than 600 copies yet, or..?

4. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I thought you wrote Queen Vas and lolled.

I will just repost the highLOLight of my last year to continue the happy.
    You all hated Nicki back when it happened and ruined my monent! *cries*

[video=youtube;AZNj4gPPYfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNj4gPPYfs&list=UUn5qLP_nsLAqfT6k_SbBcvQ&index=2[/video]

5. That reminds me, I still need to make Vasilios GIFs!

6. I'm Legit is amazing, Hell Yeah is great and I like both The Boys and Freedom (meanwhile Up In Flames is an embarassing Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy pastiche with some of her worst lyrics ever). High School and I Endorse These Strippers may as well be features since she only does one verse on each but they're okay.

However, in general The Re-Up did represent a decent step in the right direction but the problem with Nicki is that she often takes one step forward between taking about 10 backwards.

7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Hell Yeah really is the best thing here, I'll say it again, it reminds of this:

[video=youtube;Oz-u6I9bbSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz-u6I9bbSQ[/video]

8. I haven't been able to get through Hell Yeah because the refrain makes me bleed from the ears. But I guess I'll have to give it another shot.

9. I have a feeling the video will ruin this song for me. It needs to be a tounge in cheek look at high school cliches and so on.. but I bet it will just be her romping around in a pool for 4 minutes. And also isnt Lil Wayne in hospital? Is he even going to make it into the video?

10. This is a good song choice. Even Lil Wayne had a tough time to ruin the song with his voice.

11. I like it, like it, c'mon

12. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpyRe_7jZA[/video]

A ME$$.

13. The white basque is possibly the hottest, most truly sexy she's ever looked. Especially at around 1.49. And that is literally all I'll be taking from that video.

14. L'il Wayne is upsetting to look at and listen to, he's also an unlikely love interest for Nicki, there hot'n'heavy scenes were just awkward. It should have been Drake.

The video is a lot of nothing really but Nicki certainly looks humanly hot (as opposed to her usually cartoonish appearance) for much of it, even of some of the ass shots are obscene. Also what's with the loving close-up of the Beats speaker to close the whole video? Again, obscenely gratuitous.

15. I think this is my motto in life at this point, but yes. Although, even he couldn't make those scenes less ridiculous.

16. Symphony

Symphony Guest

It's a boring video. She looks good but I disagree with this being the best she's looked. I wish she would have played with the 'high school' theme more even if it would have been predictable. I don't see myself coming back to this.

17. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

No Lil Wayne love?

18. Watching Nicki and Wayne pretend to fuck was really awkward to watch. Yikes.

EDIT: THE BEATS SPEAKER AT THE END!!!

19. I actually don't think Lil Wayne is that bad. Not the most pleasant rap tone, but he's not even close to will.i.am or Waka Flame levels. Certainly, it's a good verse from him. But he should never do sex stuff it's just not convincing. It sounds like he just read about the concept somewhere. And that translates into the video too unfortunately.

20. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

I meant looks wise (and was only kidding), but I agree, it's not his worst. But for me, that's still not too much of a compliment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.