Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symphony

Symphony Guest

They really were. Pretty much confirms there was never any 'relationship' between them two besides business.

2. HAHAHA!!

That video was quite good. Nicki looked AMAAAAZIIINNNGGGGGGGG. And Lil Wayne is strangely adorable. The two of them fucking was weird as hell though.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

The song just gets better and better - it should be Mariah on the chorus.

4. Didn't Wayne use the, um, 'wet' line in 'Motivation'? Just replacing 'wetsuit' for 'goggles' this time around.

5. Nope, that was So Into You. Motivation was the one where it was so wet, he made it into a rainforest. Do keep up, Ensnare.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It was I'm Into You, so you keep up.

7. ... Dammit.

8. Symphony

Symphony Guest

This could be a surprise hit. It's #23 on iTunes.

9. I quite like this, it reminds me a bit of Moment 4 Life, the song that first got me into Nicki.

10. OH! My apologies.

Goodness me, Lil Wayne needs to go and live in the Atacama Desert or something. He just seems to bring the rain!

11. Absolutely love this. I'd take this and 'Beez in the Trap' over 'Pound the Alarm' and 'Starships' anyway.
    Whip It remains amazing though.

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think this is the right place - I can't find a Re-Up thread (if there even is one)

But this EP finally clicked with me today, beginning with The Boys. I'm Legit, Hell Yeah, Up in Flames, High School, and Freedom are standouts. Va Va Voom really has no place here, though.

Seriously impressed and eagerly waiting for her next album.

TRAVVV and Vasilios like this.
  13. I hope it's alright, me bumping this thread, but I didn't think was suitable for the Pinkprint one. But basically I wanted to share what is probably one of my favourite Nicki Minaj interviews and see what other people thought. I find it hilarious and will rewatch about ten times every couple of weeks!

[video=youtube;bz_sk1Du-Zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz_sk1Du-Zo[/video]

14. Gag

Daniel!, superultra, Bobbyrae and 3 others like this.
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

A prophecy!

Crisp X, Subspace88, Rem and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.