Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 78 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The collaboration tracks are rubbish to be honest.

2. Track 2 in and I'm going to die of heart attack this is so amazing.

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I am more than thoroughly pleased with this album.

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Megan Hilty needs to sing Marilyn Monroe on Smash.

5. This might sound silly but... who is Anna and where are they both sitting?

6. I'm not feeling those "urban" tracks at all. As Itty said Stupid Hoes stays unbothered even she put it at the end of track list. The Chris Brown song is OK.ish and the other collaborations are uninteresting to be completely honest.

But those track like Whip It, Pound The Alarm, Automatic, Forever Young, Marilyn Monroe, Beautiful Sinner and Fire Burn are worth buying this album. Those song are the best thing this year so far.

7. I meant that I like it though.

8. These rap tracks are insane. Are you all on drugs?

From the Beez In The Trap leak, I thought she was saying swingin' on a big dick. I prefer that, but guess that shows my lifestyle.

9. This is all so amazing. I'm so happy!!!!

10. I know but I meant I agree with you on Stupid Hoe being flawless. Still those other urban track except for the "duet" with Chris are uninteresting (for now).

For me right now everything is about those ones that I mentioned ... basically the second half of the album.

11. All these tracks are amazing. Completely taken off guard by the album so far. I wasn't even a Nicki fan, but this album is smashing.

12. Rmx

Rmx

Anna Wintour of course!! At that Versace fashion show she's talking about. She's the editor in chief of American Vogue, AKA one of the most important people in fashion in the world.

No Anna in this picture, but this is Nicki with Donatella Versace herself.

[​IMG]

13. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Marilyn Monroe must be an Ester Dean/Stargate or Ester/HitBoy production.

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

DICK IN YO FAAACE.

Come on a Cone is just YES.

15. Champion and all onwards is LACKING.

Stupid Hoe can be track 7 then I'll just turn it off.

16. Oh so this leaked? Is it good quality?

17. Just finished my first listen of the first 'half' of the album and it's so good. 'Come On A Cone', 'I Am Your Leader' and 'Champion' are particularly amazing. Not sure if anything quite matches up to 'Save Me' or 'Moment 4 Life' yet though.

Oh my God I am onto 'Pound The Alarm' and it literally could not be better.

18. Dubstep breakdown in Automatic which mentions SCOTLAND!

I am liking what I here so far but does anyone else feel that a lot of the songs sound like they should be a teensy bit faster in terms of BPM?

19. The tracklisting needs shuffled, immediately. Anyone made a good new one yet?

20. "Dick in your faaaace, put my dick in your faaaace." Haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.