Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire Burns is really nice, i'm loving these scorned Nicki lyrics!

2. I wonder which were the 3 songs she "deleted" from the tracklisting (then added back a day later due to fans' demands on Twitter)...I'd guess Beautiful Sinner and Fire Burns at least!

By the way, what does the phrase "Beez in the trap" actually mean?!

3. Haha is it something to do with the fact Lil'Km is locked into a record contract and can't release material. She's self appointed Queen Bee after all.

Anyway, here's my Roman Reloaded tracklist:

1. Roman In Moscow
    2. Roman's Revenge
    3. Roman Holiday
    4. Come on a Cone
    5. Did it on'em
    6. I am your Leader
    7. Beez in the Trap
    8. HOV Lane
    9. Roman Reloaded
    10. Stupid Hoe

It's 35.6 minutes of the most awesome music ever made.

4. Urban dictionary is telling me that 'the trap' is a hangout, so she'be hanging out', I guess?

And the 3 song thing, I'd rather know how the album was shaping up for its original Feb release when Roman In Moscow was still a track. Roman Reloaded itself was obviously written after she decided to push back, she got her 'fave n-word' to feature after feb 14th and in calling RIM the 'whackest thing on the album' makes me think there was originally a lot more urban Nicki.
    Anyone know when she was working with RedOne?

5. Stupid Hoe makes no sense as an album closer. This album is far better than her debut though.

6. Young Jeezy has got to be the worst rapper out there. His rapping is shit! He's one of those hashtag rappers, he was awful in Bedrock and even worse in Champion.
    He's just shit!

7. Roman's Holiday is so amazing. If only the public were willing to eat up songs like that and Roman's Revenge, we'd have a properly amazing popstar on our hands.

8. Va Va Voom is giving me life at the moment!

Also, I'm not getting all the hate for "generic dance" tracks. Who gives a fuck, as long as it is good generic dance music? Music should be judged on quality, not genre or commercial appeal. There is room for everything in someone's musical palette.

9. Iv never seen "this is giving me life" so much as I have in this thread in the last few days. Great sign!

10. Va Va Voom should've been on the main album. Replacing Beautiful Sinner!

11. Va Va Voom should never have been scrapped as a single for Starships.

12. I still feel like Starships is just not a pleasant listening experience. It's not even that it's bad. It's as though it's shouting at me, or pulling my hair, or insulting my mother.

13. What is "Press Conference"?

14. If only this was the album cover! No fonts, Teenage Dream style.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I fully support that.

16. I am looking at something like:

1. Roman Holiday
    2. Pound the Alarm
    3. Whip It
    4. Va Va Voom
    5. Beez in the Trap
    6. Automatic
    7. Stupid Hoe
    8. I Am Your Leader
    9. HOV Lane
    10. Masquerade
    11. Starships
    12. Roman Reloaded

I'm a little unsure about the ending.

17. I kind of miss "DJ COCO BRING THAT SHIT ON!" at the end of Young Forever. It kind of gave that final chorus more punch lmao

I'm already in love with this album more than Pink Friday.

18. Well, they're not good generic dance music, so that's the main issue.

19. That's the theme of this album.

20. I find Va Va Voom and Whip It to be quite enjoyable. To each their own though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.