Nicki Minaj - Queen | Page 445 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Is she though?

2. Nicki having fun? Sure could have fooled the fuck out of me especially with her antagonizing actions over the past year and turning herself into a complete clown in the process.

Meathook likes this.
  3. She's having fun but we aren't.

Rem, OlliMaus, Hyrulian and 13 others like this.
  4. My sister in law really wants to see her in March in Dublin. 74 euro for a standing ticket, is it worth it? Never been to any of her other concerts.

5. [​IMG]

6. Yes. Tons of energy.

phl2pdx likes this.
  7. Based on the literal laugh in mid-verse, yes...?

8. Of ALL the things.
    You could say great setlist?

Jacques likes this.
  9. Ah yes that laught is totally not fake. That's the proof I needed.

Sam de Jour likes this.
  10. If Nicki's idea of fun is putting a stain on her legacy by continuing her antics and dating a murderer/pedophile, while supporting numerous pedophiles, then work.

I guess.

JMRGBY88, GimmeWork, Meathook and 2 others like this.
  11. I’m sure the setlist will be great as well!

I’m referring to Barbiana when she genuinely laughs after the Your Love sample, not the cackling in Barbie Going Bad.
    I’m only talking about the freestyles.

12. Can someone call for a welfare check on Nicki to see if she's okay?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  13. But she Ariana around to send her ilysm messages so what’s good.

14. Here we goooo

15. Insinuating that Cardi isn't black is certainly an approach.

16. I think it's very idiotic of BET to disrespect one of their headliners like that. I'm glad she and Wayne pulled out of the show.

17. BET going in starting shit, shocker.

18. They've done it ever since Shether ddd I'm glad she finally caught on and isn't participating with them anymore.

19. I feel like we're not getting the full picture there. So you pull out of a headlining festival slot, missing out on coin & disappointing fans in the process, because of some passive aggressive tweet from a social media intern?

20. It’s definitely convenient, I’ll say that. But to be honest, nobody needs to be associating with BET in 2019 anyway. They are trash regardless of who is running their social media nn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.