Nicki Minaj - Queen | Page 446 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 9, 2016.

1. I doubt she's worried about the money. I think it's just the principle, kind of like the Summer Jam fiasco in 2012.

2. Screaming.

Uno likes this.
  3. Who is that woman in the third photo?

4. The entire internet has made Cardi's win about Nicki. It... says a lot. Cardi's win was historic and a huge moment for her + female rap in general. BET serving annoying stan on Twitter is beyond stupid, especially when they had Nicki headlining their show and have supported her for so long. Neither Cardi nor Nicki have spoken about each other for months, but people can't let it go. Usually Nicki is insane but I don't blame her for being mad here.

5. The person that wrote the article apparently.

Artemisia likes this.

6. [​IMG]
    This clown acting like she had any type of ratings pull. Award shows were all fun and convenient for her to show up at when she was winning but now she's so severely damaged her own public persona and she's too up her own ass to realize it's all her own making. No one except her Twitter fingers stans will even notice she's gone

Meathook, leedlelee... and LMX like this.
  7. Not me thinking it was a meme

aaronhansome, Rem, OlliMaus and 14 others like this.
  8. Okay I can't stand Nicki right now but this doxxing... I -

[​IMG]

9. She literally attended and performed in 2018 when she didn't win anything... Just say you hate her and go.

10. I mean...I know we're supposed to hate Nicki right now, but she hasn't said anything against Cardi (yet) and that tweet from BET was out of line. Celebrate Cardi's milestone award and leave the shady antics for fans to kii over online.

Jwentz, slaybellz and sesita like this.
  11. I hate her.

12. Don't go.

13. I mean...her posting that screenshot erasing Cardi’s blackness is not cute.

Rem, OlliMaus, londonrain and 11 others like this.
  14. I... cannot feel sorry for her. She made a clown of herself and now they are starting to run with it. BET surely could have avoided that but see when you do Clownery etc etc

15. Um not really?

leedlelee... and aboutyounow like this.
  16. Stans are always going to make jokes but there was way more talk about the Ariana/Mac drama than Nicki?

17. I’m sitting here failing to muster any sympathy for Nicki especially after her antics this past year. Ddd

Rem, Jwentz, Mr. Humes and 7 others like this.
  18. This whole situation is so raggedy.

19. I feel like the only people making Cardi's win about Nicki's lack of Grammy's are Nicki's own stans. They were the ones immediately up in Cardi's mentions discrediting her win and her entire career up until this point. Cardi was posting videos celebrating, the Bardi Gang were celebrating and if they were dragging anyone, it was Ponytail and her hairclips.

Yes, we make jokes on here because we know something like Cardi being the first female rapper to win Best Rap Album is something that will get under Nicki's skin and eat at her. TO FREEDOM!

That social media intern was wrong for adding that in the tweet but as someone said, to cancel a big gig like the BET Experience over an interns stupid tweet is....telling.

Good luck booking them amphitheatres, sis.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Rem, Mr. Humes, Lila and 12 others like this.
  20. Nicki was trending on Twitter last night after Cardi won. Even here in PJ thread, when Cardi won every other post was "Someone go check on Nicki!" and "Queen radio is gonna be lit!" etc.

Nicki started this whole beef with Cardi so I get fans jumping in, but Cardi's Grammy moment was was her own and BET doesn't need to rip Nicki down to celebrate Cardi's accomplishment. As a major broadcaster (and one who has used Nicki's name for years), it was just a dumb move. Do I feel bad for Nicki? No, she's fine. But I get why she'd tell BET to fuck off.

Leopold likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.