Nicki Minaj - Queen | Page 472 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 9, 2016.

1. The fact that I don't know if you mean the ocean or the record label now that Nicki is blaming bodies of water for her career woes...

2. Trixie Mattel is also in Dublin tonight if you’re now stuck without plans and want a show as equally as messy as The Nicki WRLD Tour.

3. Think you mean hyphenation, my friend.

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. This post I...

5. I can see the same happening to Manchester, she just can’t handle 2 back to back shows it seems, not "Back To Back, Me n Drizzy laughed at that" being a foreshadowing for this tour.

Meathook and HolyWater like this.
  6. I love not stanning for this woman

7. NICKI WRLD is an appropriate name for the tour considering she’s only performing 4/5 shows.

8. My bad.

9. Rob

Rob

That is seriously shitty to cancel 40 minutes before doors were due to open. Surely her 'team' were aware early today they couldn't get whatever equipment they needed here?

10. She announced this a couple hours before? I mean missing equipment because of sea conditions is clearly more foreseeable than that no?

Bobbyrae and Lapras like this.
  11. I guarantee she will use this same weather excuse to cancel the Glasgow show on Sunday.

12. not in THIS dancerie

13. Don’t know why I even checked but all Sea Ports were fine, and open so I have no idea why she lied.

14. Oh you're right. Excuse my ignorance, I am from Birmingham in Rome.

R92, junglefish, Jwentz and 12 others like this.
  15. ...why doesn't she just cancel the tour at this point? Like...

R92, Jwentz, Stuart and 6 others like this.
  16. Did the dinghy carrying her tour wig and generator capsize? Sad!

17. When a friend asks you if you want to see Nicki live, always say no!

Sad tho because I'm sure Chun-Li would pop the fuck off.

18. Right so I can see Manchester being cancelled. Have you seen the amount of empty seats?

blaze_dave and Jacques like this.
  19. So sad that her stage is lost at sea now

20. And it’s the night after Glasgow, so I’m not sure they’ll be able to navigate the Pennines Ocean in time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.