Nicki Minaj - Queen | Page 492 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Queen

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 9, 2016.

1. popemobile 3x speed

Tiffany Pollard and Andy French like this.
  2. I love and hate this meme

londonrain, Mr Blonde, Rem and 28 others like this.
  3. Roman Holiday is lowkey still one of the best songs she has. Horrific chorus, but the verses slap.

Rem, stoicist, nooniebao and 7 others like this.
  4. Roman Holiday is one of the best stan twitter memes.

Mr Blonde, Rem, stoicist and 13 others like this.
  5. I was going to say Roman’s Revenge > Roman Holiday but then I remembered Eminem says faggot on the former and I-

Oop!

londonrain likes this.
  6. A bit wild that Roman Holiday is more shocking in 2019 then the day it was released.

Rem, An Insider, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  8. I swapped out the Eminem version for the Lil' Wayne remix years ago.

Verandi likes this.
  9. In light of recent events, I rewatched the Roman Holiday performance at the Grammys and even though it was a complete disaster (the audience audibly laughing at the intro video is still a scream) I can’t remember the last time she actually looked that alive on stage. I had forgotten that there was a Nicki before the concrete shoes set in.

10. Nicki having alter egos like Roman and rolling up to the Met Gala with no idea what camp actually is... highkey camp

4Roses, Mr Blonde, Rem and 19 others like this.
  11. Poor Roman is still locked up in Moscow, I guess.

Staticboombox and Verandi like this.
  12. LOVE this track especially the part where she goes "roman yo what the fuck roman yo what the fuck bitches is insane these bitches aint in my lane"

13. These memes are hilarious and it actually made me rediscover the Roman Holiday song. Still one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.