Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by matthew., Jan 17, 2013.

1. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

She looks sensational in those pictures.

Giving me a bootylicious version of the Frozen video

2. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

It would be rather good if she released something along the lines of:

[video=youtube;ha5vw3OlMx0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha5vw3OlMx0[/video]

3. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

No pop Nicki is nowhere near as good as rap Nicki. Pop Nicki is pretty crap, whereas when she first came out featuring on practically every song she was phenomenal.

4. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Nicki is Nicki. Why do people want to split her out into genres, herself included. It devalues her brand.

That said, the tracks from Starships onwards on the last album were world class. She should have kept the Roman Holiday track, the Chris Brown track and scrapped the rest before Starships. Pop album of the year.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

I listened to "Roman Holiday" on my tri-state drive yesterday and I was laughing the entire time. There are so many one-liners/ridiculous lines throughout the entire track.

6. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Pop Nicki is INCREDIBLE.

Va Va Voom?! Automatic?! Every super pop thing she did was fantastic. The Boys is a good example of a song which mediates her pop and rap sensibilities excellently, it's such a shame it flopped.

7. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Spasm....for your life!

8. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Whip It is Pop Nicki at her best.

I really love I Am Your Leader.

SUCK A BIG DICK.

9. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

She tweeted "Wed." then deleted it and said "Love u so much" "Shhhhhhhh."

So same week as Mimi?? The shade.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  10. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Slay me, QUEEN. I am ready.

11. Rmx

Rmx

Come On A Cone is also amazing. The instrumental behind "in the middle of nowhere, I just feel so alone" are just soaring. My favourite pop track would also have to be Whip It. I can't believe she delivered a bonkers breakdown for Starships, then again but better for Pound The Alarm, and then again and even better for Whip It. Cray!

12. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Starships & Pound The Alarm are retarded pop. LMFAO levels of awfulness.

13. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Pound The Alarm, Starships, Whip It, Beautiful Sinner and Automatic literally share the same beat-drop and breakdown.

14. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

If you don't like Pound The Alarm, Starships, Whip It, Beautiful Sinner, VaVa Voom and Automatic you should stay at Myfriendsjudgemyscrobbles.com

15. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Woah, I don't think anyone's denying Va Va Voom!

16. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

HEY STRANGER OVER THERE I'M REALLY LIKING THE WAY YOU WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT WHIP IT

17. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

Va Va Voom doesn't even have a breakdown! Don't throw it in with those others. Though I love Automatic.

She literally recycled Xtina's dress from Your Body. Your faves could, and did already.

18. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

BOY I'M IN THIS CLUB SLOW MO DON'T MIND IF DOOOO
    AND I CAN TELL YOU'RE FEELING ME FROM THE JUMP I WANNA RIDE TOOOO
    YOU GOTA THAT HOT SHIT BOY YA BLESSED LEMME FEEL UP YA CHEST FLEX IT YOU DA MAN YOU DA MAN 100 GRAN THE SAME BOAT GAME GIRL (?) YES I PLAY IT VERY WELL COME BABBLETDOWNLEMMESTAYDJVNSJHB COME AND GET THIS VA VA VOOM VOOOOOOOOM

19. Re: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: The Pinkprint

What a stone-cold jam that was. Should have lead the entirely Starships-free era.

20. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Whip It is for sure the bet of the pop tracks from her last mess of an album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.