Nicki Minaj - "Tukoh Taka" (OUT NOW) | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - "Tukoh Taka" (OUT NOW)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 10, 2021.

1. It wishes it was giving a fraction of what the girls gave with that slept on classic.

Wishlight, Verandi, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  2. The song... the video... the VMAs performance... all just feels kinda lazy. It's like the budget has been halved but they want everything to do twice as well. A formula for flopping.

3. The video is cute but it could have done with an actual story line..

Its kind of weird to watch Nicky acting cute and then serial killer with no context.

GimmeWork likes this.
  4. RMK

RMK

People are really loving this song, and I don't get it. Since Megatron, it's all just felt much more lazy.

5. Honestly the song has grown on me tremendously and it's been playing in my head every single day this week ddd

6. This came up in my recommended earlier and honestly, kind of obsessed.

7. I've had this in my head ever since I first played Super Freaky. Idk if Lily's some sort of subtle sample or just ~inspiration but hearing this in full form is actually scary nn

8. She's dropping a remix with a bunch of female rappers. I'm seeing lots of speculation that it's City Girls, Bia, Latto and CupcakKe based on the cities.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
    sesita likes this.
  9. CupcakKe will devour this remix. I can't wait to hear her verse.

10. Is it her though? There are other female rappers from Chicago.

11. Still hoping it's Baby Tate over Latto for Atlanta nn.

12. So this ''Queen Radio'' album... what is it?

EDIT: Ah it's a surprise released Greatest Hits

13. She better delay this unless she wants controversy, not her tweeting it at the same time as the royal announcement

Jacques likes this.
  14. It's Nicki and she's american?

Wishlight, GimmeWork and lushLuck like this.
  15. Ah, yes, Nicki Minaj, who has used Columbine and Rosa Parks in her punchlines and is married to a rapist and murderer, is very famously averse to controversy...

16. No CupcakKe, unfortunately.

JT, BIA, Katie Got Bandz, Akbar V and Maliibu Miitch are on the remix though.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  17. This slaps, the girls all delivered. I was hoping to hear CupcakKe, but it's a good mix. Maliiibu Miitch has been in Nicki's comment section for ages, so it's nice to see her on there.

The song just had its biggest streaming week yet on Global Spotify and became Nicki's first #1 on the official Australian singles chart, the first solo female rap track ever to go #1 there. I honestly didn't think she'd ever see this kind of global smash again - it's now gone #1 in the US, Australia, New Zealand and the Netherlands plus top 10 in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Hungary and South Africa.

18. I turned it off after JT. I’m not giving Akbar V’s trash ass any play. I’m sure BIA, Katie and Miitch delivered though.

19. Need a part 2 remix with Cupcakke and Saucy Santana

aboutyounow likes this.

20. There are not enough words in the English language to describe how deeply I despise this lady. Awful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.