Nicki Minaj - Yikes | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Yikes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Feb 3, 2019.

1. It dismantled her mentally. Had her scrambling to prove that she was the queen and made her extra bitter when others in the rap game were achieving the success she thought she deserved.

I mean, when you're constantly preaching "you gotta sell records, you gotta get plaques" and "here we make hits, not diss tracks" and not actually doing any of those things it's bound to get you riled. Especially when you think the cause is the industry not liking woman / sabotaging your career and not the lacklustre material.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  2. Never forget.

3. I'm still confused about where the footage of Bow Wow came from.

4. Not to mention the fact that credibility didn’t matter to her or to Barbz when she was selling records and getting plaques only to double back and start questioning the credibility of others when she was getting outperformed by another woman...
    Remy threw Nicki’s credibility into doubt and the only clap-back was that Nicki was more successful and that credibility was irrelevant...
    Suddenly Cardi starts getting number ones and Nicki and Barbz wanted to make it about credibility...

PopCrushed, Island, Sam and 3 others like this.
  5. Screaming!

6. This is a lot. It's getting tiring defending her and trying to support her when she pulls things like this.

londonrain, sesita and PopCrushed like this.
  7. God, I hate her so much.

londonrain, sesita and elektroxx like this.
  8. There hasn't been anything worth defending for quite some time sis.

9. The Barbz not knowing what it means to update an app. Her threatening people on social media. I can't.

10. Fuck.

londonrain likes this.
  11. Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 21.26.32.png

'he told me he could tell that you were really hoping he was gay in real life'

'dope song'

[​IMG]

londonrain and Suburbia like this.
  12. She’s so gross.

londonrain likes this.
  13. Imagine being sexually attracted to 6ix9ine though

[​IMG]

14. Okay maybe that was fake?

I try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I'm probably an empath to a fault because I can imagine being in her situation in the industry with the whole Cardi situation. I obviously don't mean the whole boyfriend/6ix9ine/miscellaneous problematic behaviour saga.

15. Who would've expected this from the "switching like sissies" hitmaker*?

*citation needed

16. How.

londonrain likes this.
  17. The icon in the top right of messages isn't a video chat one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.