Nicki Minaj - Yikes | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Yikes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Is she aware that it was Kanye who put all this into motion over a year ago? Nn

2. Isn’t she one of the artists who has a share of Tidal and did the whole signing event years ago, which is basically exactly what she claims she’s so against?

Petty Mayonnaise and JMRGBY like this.
  3. So...Harriet Tubman would also be outraged by Instagram getting rid of likes?

4. I glanced at the title and I thought for a second that she has a new project out like Marina's Love + Fear

NICKI MINAJ presents MEGATRON + RETIREMENT

5. Wendy just went for the throat.

6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

“its”

[​IMG]

Jamie likes this.
  7. Sometimes Wendy makes it so hard to dislike her...

londonrain likes this.
  8. Is Nicki aware the Harriet biopic she seems to be so desperately campaigning to be in already came out?

9. Didn't you know she's in the trailer:

10. From a new interview with her main engineer:

We probably won't be getting new solo music for a while. I think now would be a great time for her to relax a little and focus on herself/family. Since she's debuted, she's never really had an extended break from working.

11. I’m so addicted to Tusa.

It’s sort of smashing in Latin America, isn’t it?

#14 on Spotify Global!

12. What are some ballads on Queen?

13. Good Form!

14. ...why do you want ballads from Nicki?

15. Come See About Me and maybe Run & Hide.

16. Grand Piano is amazing!

17. I heard that Adele was going to release 25 in 2014 but when she heard Grand Piano she was so shook that she pushed back a year. The girls weren’t ready for Nicki Houston.

Rem, HEARTCORE, Verandi and 27 others like this.
  18. Nip Tuck is great. Come See About Me belongs on a direct-to-DVD Disney sequel soundtrack, not a Nicki Minaj album.

19. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but Pills N Potions is one of my favorite Nicki ballads

20. Her verses on Pills N Potions are great, the song just goes on too long (an issue with most of her ballads). I like her verses on Bed Of Lies, too, but the chorus is horrendous and makes it impossible to listen to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.