Nicki Minaj - Yikes | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Yikes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mikal, Jun 13, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

2. The fact that the Glee cast still has the most-ever Billboard entries is the biggest scream of all.

3. That's genuinely gross.

4. That's what happens when you chuck out multiple singles every week with different singers on them, I guess.

5. Never forget Dumb Blonde hitting #2 on the Kenyan iTunes charts and #6 in the Czech Republic.

6. Those sales (yes, 1 copy in each country) ha impact.

7. Tusa should have been her comeback single, teebs. It's GORGEOUS.

Gabeee9292, londonrain and aux like this.
  8. Kenya found keeping food on Avril's table.

sayzee_spice and GimmeWork like this.
  9. A new cover remix by Argentinean singer Dipy (approved by Karol G) is getting huge. I would dire to say is even better than Karol G's original version.

10. And you would be absolutely incorrect. What a fucking racket.

11. SMH. Brought her sex offender husband to an ALL GIRLS school in Trinidad today.

12. I'm at a Barbz's twenty-first and "Tusa" started playing, which made me instantly thinking of that video of that octogenarian attacking that thicc bih.

Brasilians, their impact.

13. He could be going up the river for 10 years for failure to register as this is a FEDERAL charge.

Verandi and londonrain like this.
  14. #Yikes indeed.

Lila, heavymetalGAGA, Bslg17 and 11 others like this.
  15. R92

R92

Well, the five days of positive glow over her career from her drag race judging stint were nice...

RMK, Rob, Lila and 22 others like this.
  16. An absolute idiot. Dude is given a new chance at life after multiple stints in prison (for horrible crimes) and decided to be cavalier about it? He's a clown.

17. Hopefully they lock her husband and brother up in the same facility so Nicki doesn't have to take too much time away from her busy schedule to visit.

Verandi, Bslg17, OspreyQueen and 8 others like this.
  18. The simplicity had me howling

Nicky likes this.
  19. I still get tickled over the phrase degenerous queen all the time.

Anyway loving today’s update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.