Nicki Minaj - Yikes | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Yikes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Feb 3, 2019.

1. That's more layered than lasagna.

Also why post three basic white background photos inspired by 2009 then reveal that you did a whole LaChapelle pregnancy reveal shoot? Anyway...

2. The final image is stunning. But, yeah, not sure why she had David shoot her on a basic white backdrop for the rest. I know he ain’t cheap but nn

3. She looks incredible in these Pregnancy pictures . Congrats to her !

4. Those other photos aren't shot by David, it was a separate shoot from her old photographer Grizz.

elektroxx and mindtrappa like this.
  5. Given that Black women tend to suffer more during pregnancy and childbirth, I wish her the best in terms of a healthy pregnancy.

On a less serious note, I can’t believe she’s the first woman to immaculately conceive since Mary. “<3”

6. RMK

RMK

Yikes. Do we know if he was ordered to stay away from children, or is this an assumption?

7. He was a minor at the time of his offense, but he's a registered sex offender so it's fair to assume the rules would apply to him. I think registered sex offenders are generally prohibited from living near or visiting schools (and maybe playgrounds)? It might vary state-to-state, but I think it's pretty consistent in the US that the rules mostly focus on keeping offenders away from places where kids congregate. He'd have to go through some type of processes to be cleared if he wanted to go to his kids' school for pick-up/drop-off. The fact that he also went to prison for murder won't help his case.

spaceship and RMK like this.
  8. I just wanna know what I did to get blocked.

9. Saying that you wanted to like Gaslighter but couldn’t, teebs.
    But really I just try to keep my exposure to this thread minimal as possible since I already have enough worms in my own brain to worry about xx.

tea, R92, johnny_tsunami and 6 others like this.
  10. Oh my fucking god

londonrain, inevitable and spaceship like this.
  11. "TROLLZ" breaks a record for least amount of weeks on the Hot 100 for a #1 song with 4 weeks, set by Taylor Hicks with his American Idol coronation song "Do I Make You Proud" in 2006 at...8 weeks.

A record setting queen.

12. Which is difficult to get, not everybody has that.

Syzygyz, Tabris, Espeon and 47 others like this.
  13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Ddddd not Trollz beating Taylor Hicks' record.

Poor Taylor Hicks. Now he doesn't even have that.

14. The A$AP Ferg collab that's been teased for a while is coming this week.

15. This is a banger. She looks great. I have a feeling she's doing what Cardi did and filming videos now so she can drop music and can disappear when the baby comes.

Troylovesmusic likes this.
  16. Ferg's parts are complete trash and Nicki's bits aren't much better. When she brought up Billy the GOAT again...

When was her last great feature? Big Bank/Poke It Out in 2018?

17. "...so he can travel with Nicki periodically on business as her manager..."

wellitsover.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.