Nicki Minaj - Yikes | Page 66 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicki Minaj - Yikes

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Feb 3, 2019.

1. I totally missed that! YIKES!

2. [​IMG]

sesita likes this.
  4. It looks like Nicki went back to the I'm Out video set!

Island, thefaceofyou and soratami like this.
  5. Not Nicki working harder while pregnant than she did the entire Queen era. ASAP Ferg said they filmed a video for Move Ya Hips as well, and Nicki liked a tweet insinuating that her lead is coming shortly (but she's a liar so I'm not getting too hyped about that just yet dddddd).

6. ASAP didn’t submit 80k worth of website sales so their song went from a #2/3 chart prediction to debuting at #19.

Ms Petty will be seething.

7. Ty Dolla Sign is teasing a collab called Expensive. Video was filmed in July.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    selectual likes this.
  8. I'm so confused. I was sure the Billboard Twitter had it in the Top 5 last week (#4?) now Wikipedia has recorded its peak at #19. And the 80 position drop this week? This is so humiliating (for them).

10. So is it a flop or no?

11. Out of her hands then, if the website sales thing is true.

12. Rob

Rob

It was predicted to chart Top 5 but there was a mess up with its sales not being submitted so it ended up low Top 20.

13. I hate TikTok but I also love it.

Harder bars than her last five features.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    Subspace88, acl, Threshold and 3 others like this.
  14. At least the pandemic means she won’t have to try and sell tickets for another tour plagued with ‘technical difficulties’ (and storms!) resulting in a load of shows, and even the whole North American leg, getting canned.

Txetxu and aboutyounow like this.
  15. Forgettable track, but as always Nicki looks gorgeous and Ty could bust it open.

Also I absolutely hate this trend of releasing censored versions as the music video.

nooniebao and Mikal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.