Nicola Roberts | Page 759 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicola Roberts

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daddy_cool, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I'm so proud of you and this whole thing. I'm so excited for this, but N-Tyce is first!

Dark Ballet likes this.
  2. Bless you! Aside from Crash, I was curious who produced the other tracks. I didn't realize she worked with Dragonette on as many songs. I thought it was only Lucky Day.

This all seems like a dream. If you don't mind me asking, which one is your favorite of the new songs?

3. Of course they are ALL amazing but I have to say Crash, Heart Racing & Tomorrow all hit my pop spot.

Lost In Japan., AndrewX and lushLuck like this.
  4. Can't wait! Thanks for sharing and once again, thank you for all you do.

5. I feel sorry for the Dan guy that most of his tracks never made the cut in the end!

6. I'm amazed she did so many with them! I can't wait to hear what else they came up with together! I had no idea she'd worked with Biff either. This is even more exciting than I already thought it was.

@Dark Ballet, thank you again!

7. Is there a rough estimate as to when the vinyls are being released?

DiscoIgor07 likes this.
  8. Oh wow, that's very Temperamental-era Everything But the Girl.

9. I did not expect more Dragonette collabs, but also Richard X and Biff? Makes me kind of bitter the album was 90% Dimitri and Maya.

10. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I wonder if with this can she slid the album up to a silver certification.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  11. SBK

SBK

Its on 22k total sales at the moment, doubt it'll do 38k, as much as I'd love it for @Dark Ballet...

12. Release a CD I'll buy 10.

13. lob0to, AndrewX, andru and 1 other person like this.
  14. I don’t even have a record player but I’ve ordered the deluxe. I couldn’t not.

15. My vinyl player is complete crap so it makes me sad to think I'll only hear these new songs via that.

lob0to and evangelion like this.
  16. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Ouch and here I thought it was hovering around 50k. The Alouders really didn't translate to solo careers outside of Cheryl did they.

SBK likes this.
  17. VivaForever likes this.
  18. You can also paste the URL and change the "/tv" to "/p".

YourLeadSinger and mindtrappa like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.