Nicola Roberts | Page 775 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicola Roberts

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daddy_cool, Jul 7, 2009.

1. I'd completely forgotten I'd bought this Vinyl last year so to have it turn up out the blue today was a nice surprise.

2. These bonus tracks have me craving a full on sparkling eightes electropop album from Nicola produced by Richard X. Her voice sounds so good on those sounds.

3. Are there bonus tracks on the vinyl that weren’t on the 10 year anniversary CD?

4. No, it's the same tracks

poopjustice likes this.
  5. Any recognition of Nicola talent as a popstar is welcome so YAY grab that chart position Queen!

ohaimanabu and Untouchable Ace like this.
  6. I’m so excited to get my vinyls and CD!

ohaimanabu and Untouchable Ace like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Me watching camera footage of the lobby to make sure no one steals my Nicola

[​IMG]

huntypoo, tylerc, K94 and 6 others like this.
  8. @Dark Ballet Any other options for international shipping in the future? I wanted so bad to buy the CD but the shipment it's so expensive to my country

[​IMG]

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  9. SBK

SBK

Finally got round to listening to my copy this morning, the sound quality is brilliant!

Glad to see it's made an impact on the chart!

10. Basically the costs need to come down. They rose again in January with inflation and They’ve just risen again by another 8% for a fuel surcharge. I have kept prices the same but there may come a point when we may have to raise them too. All production costs have risen by 20% since I started this last year as well and I’m working a second job nightshift to help pay the bills.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    berserkboi, ohaimanabu, 1986 and 3 others like this.
  11. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I've had to increase shipping costs on stores several times already this year, I don't even expect them to ever come back down to be honest, certainly not to pre-covid levels.

Sadly if you think they're expensive now, they'll probably be even more so in 6 months.

12. The vinyls, cassettes and artwork are simply stunning. Nicely done..

lushLuck likes this.
  13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

So when are we putting these on streaming Nic?

14. SBK

SBK

I think @Dark Ballet has already said they were only cleared for a physical release...

15. No chance on streaming.
    Not from us anyway.

16. I gotta say I apologize for a previous comment of mine. I was upset when there was no lyrics in the CD! (I need song lyrics my albums) But they were there on the vinyl all along. Yay!

Dark Ballet likes this.
  17. The point of the CD’s were to be mini replicas of the vinyl editions. No way we could fit the text on a gatefold there!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  18. Totally fair

But I will say the sound quality of the vinyls (especially for coloured ones) was top notch. And loved the was the photo almost poped out from the "frame" on the "standard vinyl". Nice work!

Dark Ballet likes this.
  19. I don't know how to explain it but listening along to "Heart Racing" just makes me feel like ME.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.