Nicola Roberts | Page 777 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicola Roberts

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by daddy_cool, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Turns out mine was delivered to some random address and Royal Mail have decided I can't make a claim as its been more than 10days since the delivery....
    So frustrating how useless Royal Mail can be sometimes.

2. Email all your info to [email protected] and I’ll see what I can do.

3. Thank you! Sent an email over this morning.

4. TMI

TMI

Still hesitating to buy the deluxe album because of the shipping costs as I live in France (I don’t blame you @Dark Ballet, it’s not your fault).

Will there be more vinyles made available or should I just buy the cds? (this way I’ll have HQ versions…)

5. There will be more. I just want to wait a wee bit before putting the pre-orders back up. Just doesn’t feel right releasing anything whilst they are promoting the Race for Sarah.

6. She's made it to New Zealand and I'm thrilled, both vinyls are gorgeous. Thanks so much @Dark Ballet!

Sam, jawow_, poshbabyyy and 4 others like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is still one of my favorite and formative albums. Having it on deluxe vinyl is just a bit of surreality. @Dark Ballet

8. The signed art card came today from the Plastic Pop campaign but I think mine’s been mixed up as I received one that says “To Dogan” - if there’s a Dogan out there, let me know and I can send it on! If anyone has received a Jamie one, that’ll be me!

9. Distribution contacted us to say they’d lost yours. Funnily enough I spoke to Nicola today and brought it up so you’re getting a new one. We’ve got Dogan covered too.

wodny, Primrose, Larsen and 14 others like this.
  10. That's very kind! Thanks so much!

11. Oh i had no idea there was an art card. Was that only for certain orders?

MistakenBiology likes this.
  12. TMI

TMI

Thanks @Dark Ballet for the upcoming new pressings!

Expensive and you’re not to blame (and I’m not even talking about the potential customs charges) but it’s worth it. I regretted missing the first lot.

008B779A-4291-46E1-9B7C-EBC09CDC983D.jpeg

Island, Mr.Arroz, poshbabyyy and 2 others like this.
  13. Little bit confused. I already have the Vinyl from Plastic Pop. But got an email from them saying to pre order.
    Is this a reissue?
    I just want the signed print that's all haha

14. pdf

pdf

They're doing a second run of copies.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  15. Cinderella and Trip the Light CDs just arrived in Georgia. Living my best 2011 life. I'd forgotten the thrill of trying to pull off the shrink wrap without mucking up the cardstock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.