Nicole Scherzinger - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by EnsnareTheSenses, May 8, 2011.

1. I couldn't find a general thread for Nicole, and I felt that it might be right to have a general thread for her since she is actually starting to have a fairly successful solo career! We could talk about her past and present etc.

So, if this thread is viable, I guess some starting points could be whether there is any news of 'Killer Love' reaching other territories, her position on any 'X-Factor' show, and if she's doing any upcoming promo!

2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I cannot wait for the first Right There performance! Hope 50 doesn't show, 2005, unfortunately, has passed.

Maybe someone will mention Eden's Crush....I LOVE THEM.

3. I think she is/will be a co-host on the X-Factor US.

4. Can we all agree that 'I Hate This Part' is fucking incredible and the best thing she has ever/will ever put her name to? Good.

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

'I'm Done' is beautiful, as is 'Just Say Yes'. 'AmenJena' too.

Oh, and 'I'll Be Your Love', from 2002.

6. 'I Hate This Part' is rather lovely, yes.

To celebrate! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvLTTQeCehA

How can someone be so stunningly attractive ? It doesn't make sense!
    Speaking of which, Nicole has done a MASSIVE leap up to 9th position on FHM's recently released '100 Sexiest Women' list. Last year, she was 73rd - a 64 place jump!

Her tally has been:
    2011 #9 | 2010 #73 | 2009 #60 | 2008 #49 | 2007 #22 | 2006 #49

Well done, Nicole, for err... being hot!

7. I Hate This Part and "I'll Be Your Love" are just amazing.
    Seriously.

8. itzkk96

itzkk96 Guest

Killer Love is an amazing album.

9. Is it wrong that I'm starting to get excited for Nicole's future? Things are REALLY looking up for her... the days of embarrassment when you said, 'I'm a Nicole Scherzinger Stan' are rapidly fading!

It really is - a great first solo effort. I was delighted and surprised!

10. Yeah, I don't see her being famous ala Rihanna, Katy, etc, but I'm sure she will find her place and be quite successful.

Anyway, Killer Love is really an amazing album. It's my favorite album of the year, or the second one, I'm not totally sure yet...

Island likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

I wonder what those other girls think whenever they see/hear of Nicole nowadays...

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

She's still close to Ana Maria. Rosanna was on TVGuide and Telemundo I think...Maile is in country music in Nashville and Ivette....no clue.

13. The general nicole thread would fall under her killer love album thread

14. Her Eden's Crush audition is hilarious because she belts out a Whitney Houston song and does a great job and then straight after her a girl with a really weak voice comes on.

15. Anyone else thinking this 'Corbin Bleu' rumour is a steaming pile of shit?

16. When will people stop reading and believing tabloids?

17. The Corbin story originated from Deadline.

People obviously know nothing about the site. It's not some tabloid.

18. "Hollywood entertainment breaking news". Close enough.

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Most of those auditions are hilarious. You should watch some from Popstars Germany. WOOOOOO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.