Nicole Scherzinger - Killer Love (album & tour)

Re: Nicole Scherzinger - Debut Album

Killer Love is another amazing leak. Amazed by the so much superior song quality she delivers this time, compared to her first solo attempt.

Ahh I love all of the album tracks so far! I wasn't expecting this from Nicole after the shelved disaster her previous solo effort was. 
Does anyone know if a release date has been chosen for this album?

EDIT: I just read March 18th somewhere. March can't be here soon enough.

It will be released in Australia on March 18, and in UK on March 21, according to rumors.

that boy is a monster said:
Another great leak but not on the same level as Poison/DHYB/Cold.

I think it's definitely on par with the last two, but better than Poison. Infact, I think it's essentially a better version of Poison.

S

slimane

Maxine Ashley who did that I'm in love Alex Gaudino track has been writing for her too.

It's all shaping up rather well.

From what I've heard it all kinda reminds of the eighties when the divas started making big produced Pop music with a capital P.... but like a modern version of it.

Also I like how it is the BIG, over-produced pop but there is still a restrain to it. It's as glossy and showy as the contemporaries out there but somehow doesn't seem so excessive in terms of quirks, gimmicks, knob twibbling, image etc. That it's pushed to the edge but then held back just enough so that there still feels like there is a real living, breathing popstar in the middle of all.

And lastly it feels like she has nothing to prove other than to make a cracking album of pop music.

sounds like something that could be entered into eurovision. its giving off that vibe... not sure if i like it :/

Killer Love is better than Poison, The mastered version will sound amazing.

She/her

Orbit said:
Killer Love is better than Poison, The mastered version will sound amazing.

I agree.

What I actually like is that it seems like she has some "electro-rnb-pop influenced by rock" songs (Poison, Guns&Roses and Killer Love) but also just some great pop songs (DHYB) or cold-electro-pop songs (Cold). Plus, the good point is that it doesn't sound that average because most of her songs is from the same producer (Red One). So in the end, it just makes an amazing album.

This album will be great. I feel it.

I wish that the songs stop leaking -.- It will ruin everything.

Killer Love is fabulous.

Loving 'Killer Love' its such a catchy chorus. I'm sold with the album, but i just cant see it being amazingly successful, i really hope she proves me wrong.

I hate to say it but I'm almost glad HNIN didn't come out if it made her team put this much effort into the album. Everything is sounding top notch and unlike other singers, when she said her album had 'rock influences and a live band sound' she wasn't talking crap.