Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Fresh from her judging role on X-Factor, News of the World reported:

2. Please be good, please be good...

3. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

RedOne? How original.

4. RED ONE! NICOLE SCHREEZZZIIINGERRR!

5. I want this NOW!

6. It's like everyones got to work with him now. Like Max Martin or David Guetta.

But I'm oddly excited, been a fan of Nicoles for a while, beautiful voice.

7. slimane

slimane Guest

She's worked with lots of producers...but he's executive produced the album. I'm rooting for her.

8. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Autotuned, I think.

9. It's RedOne, it be the same generic sound that he's been shifting to pop stars of late. The only thing original that he did was with Lady GaGa.

And besides she's not got enough to do solo, best stick to PCD.

10. What happened to her last lead single? She played it on Ryan Seacrest once and that was it?! Her album has been such a long time coming that no one really cares.

11. She made the pussycat dolls!

12. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Her Chipmunk meets Disney single flopped.

13. And that's all she'll be known for.

She's tried to do solo gigs with big named producers out there, but failed. She just needs to stick with the band, at least she'll be the lead singer then,

14. Even RedOne said that his output since Gaga hasn't been always great but that with Nicole, they all learned from their mistakes and the material is good. I do so hope so.

Glad she's going for this rather than with that second round of Dolls.

15. So no RedOne shout outs in the song now?

Seriously, I'm sure it be good but hoping it will at least sound a bit different to his usual stuff.

16. I'd rather Nicole over new PCD anyday of the week.

17. I'm really looking forward to this. Nicole looked seriously hot on the X-Factor last night and I'm loving her duet with Enrique at the moment.

18. slimane

slimane Guest

PCD's last album bombed so i'd don't blame for at least giving the solo thing another shot. She's had a good year PR wise - winning Dancing with the stars, rave reviews for Rent, The X factor etc...I just hope her materials good!

19. I wonder if this will be the same "Poison" that Beyonce recorded? I can imagine Nicole doing a good job with that song.

Having said that, it may not be a good idea to start out with a song that has already been recorded by another artist even if it was never officially released.

20. I don't think so.

Btw, I'm so happy for a comeback. I hope she will performe it a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.