Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. This is amazing. Everything it should have been and more. X Factor performance will be amazing! (I'm presuming this is hapenning?)

2. I think the bridge is by far the best part, absolutely amazing.

3. She came across really well on X Factor and I think it's worked wonders in terms of introducing her to the UK as a solo singer outside of the Pussycat Dolls. I hope she bagged a slot to perform on the live shows.

4. The only downfall about this song is it is very Bad Romance. The everything but the kitchen sink production, the serious/darker sounding verses contrasted by the huge melodic chorus, the spoken toned down bridge, even some of the same synths.

5. I'm guessing she will be on the 28 November Results Show with Leona Lewis.

6. It IS better than Bad Romance!
    It actually IS.

7. Ugh the stupid Redone tag (although it sounds a bit updated and better in this song, admittedly). Makes me think he probably tried to throw it in Bad Romance or Alejandro etc. and GaGa said "um...no thanks".

8. I deleted my post, cause I don't want to bring anyone else into this...I hate when others do that myself haha.

9. Like it a lot, very J-Pop!!

And very noisy, which is great!

10. This is INCREDIBLE.

11. This is IMMENSE. Hopefully this does wonders for her.

12. Rob

Rob

Blown away by this, I actually got goosebumps. Finally something decent from her apart from Whatever You Like. Her X Factor performance will surely be amazing, can you imagine her dancing during the middle 8?!

13. I love how thumping the chorus is. Can't wait to see her slay this live.

14. passionoia

passionoia Moderator

The 'Nicole' shoutout is fab. It's like the 5 years frustration of having to share the limelight with those other 4/5 while she did all the work was finally released.

As I kinda mentioned before this is like a 2010 remix of some lost Moroder Three Degrees song.... brilliant!!

Great use of pauses too.

15. It's pretty amazing. I'm sure all the Bad Romance comparisons have been made, but it does sound very similar.

Nothing wrong with that though. It's up there with RedOne's best work.

16. This. Is. Amazing.

I love the intro. Redone, nicole... Nicole.....NICOOOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE!

And the best use of the "AHA" since Abba's 'Knowing Me Knowing You'.

17. Now that...that is the sound of a number one single.

Absolutely fucking incredible.

18. Dag

Dag

Well finally, Nicole. Can't believe she had to go through so much shit to get to a decent single.

It'll be interesting to see if people can warm to her as a solo artist now.

19. This is totally fantastic and much better than I was expecting. The intro is all kinds of amazing! Definitely one of RedOne's better outputs. I'll be blaring this for weeks to come now.

20. rihannalover

rihannalover Guest

One of the greatest songs I've ever heard!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.