Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I GOT THAT POISON ON MAH MIND.

I love it!!! I can't stop listening. It's so addictive.

2. But at least she had a hang in writing it.

3. Good song. I think some people on here are overestimating its commercial appeal. To a lot of ears it's going to be nothing else but a lot of noise living off the catchy chorus, which is the only hook it has.

4. With the X Factor boost there is no reason this shouldn't be a number 1 in the UK if done right. It is amazing I just want a HQ rip of it now though.

5. I nearly started dancing to this in M&S today. I had to reign in my hands from doing that gayboy fierceness.

6. I think (and hope) this will be a hit for her. Would love for her to have a worldwide smash before undertaking her role as American Xfactor judge!

7. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

That Redone intro is easily his best. I.JUST.CAN'T.STOP LISTENING!

8. I love the Nicole, Nicooole, Nicooooooooooooooole! bit.

9. passionoia

passionoia Moderator

Such willpower.

I was trapped in my car driving home from work when Radio 1 first played this. In that space of almost 4 minutes I truly understood the suffering those Chilian miners had to endure.

10. Not a fan then? I didn't like the preview but the full length song is amazing. It's sounds like what the Girls Aloud comeback single would be if it were produced by RedOne.

11. Switch station then and don't be so dramatic.

12. passionoia

passionoia Moderator

Yes a massive fan. I was admiring your strength at the torture of not breaking into dance.

My joke probably makes more sense in the context of my previous comments.

13. It really took all I had. I was born with a gift I need to share.

14. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I got it, passionoia!

15. This is my new gay anthem!! Taking over from GaGa's 'Alejandro'.

Freakin' TUNE.

16. I think it's terrible! I must not be listening to the same song as you guys...?

17. Love it! Mostly just the intro but the rest is great too.

18. For me anyway! Dunno how exactly, but it just was, ha!

19. 3Xs

3Xs

Ah yes, you hit the nail on the head.

20. Just listened this! Love it. The middle 8 when it goes a bit housey before storming back in is going to make me lose it when I'm out dancing! Hopefully this will be amazing on x factor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.