Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. I hope it's better than that last song she did.

2. Looking forward to it. She was excellent on X Factor last night, she actually gave good feedback unlike some *cough*pixie*cough*.

3. No more poison killing my emotion
    I will not be frozen
    Dancing is my...

Ahem.

4. Wow i am so excited.

5. I like Whatever you like and donĀ“t know why it flopped... Interesting what she comes up now with her new song.

6. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

She'd have been brilliant on that track.

Just a note about a very important subject; NICOLE'S HAIR.

It's a beautiful colour, condition etc - but hair so long it's below tit level on a grown woman is unacceptable. Get it cut.

7. slimane

slimane Guest

NO! JUST NOOOO! If Miss Naomi ever stops wearing those long weaves I will disown her once and for all.

8. No, the Pussycat Dolls made her. She would never have been successful without them, and I doubt she ever will be (at least as a solo artist). She has a great voice and looks stunning but the material will need to be fantastic before people will take notice. She just seems a bit, well, boring on her own.

9. For a second thought it may have been a Beyonce cover.

10. Why do people keep thinking it's a Beyonce cover? I don't get it, surely other songs have been called Poison?

11. it annoys me how people think just because its produced by REDONE its automatically a HIT....

sugababes anyone?

altho i am hoping for this to be good. please dont be generic redone

12. I'm looking forward to this as I have been a Nicole fan since the 'Don't Cha' days. I think her profile has been given a great boost (UK wise) with the Enrique promotion and the X Factor, which she was outstanding on I think.

I would love it to be a cover of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5b8hqT1klE&ob=av2n

No? Just me?

13. Sound like a reject form The Fame Monster.

14. That sounds like the best thing she's done as a solo act - not as though that's a difficult feat from that 30 second clip - I might actually take interest in her again.

15. I was thinking more along the lines of a Little Boots reject, but that works just as well!

16. Erm... she's releasing next Friday? That basically confirms she's got an X-Factor performance lined up for next week then (or we're in for a real flop).

17. Singles don't get released on Fridays. She must have meant something else - maybe that's the day they shoot the video, or the time she was starting rehearsals?

18. I'm sure when she says "released" she means "premiers".

19. Sounds really good actually! Hope she can top Whatever You Like, it's the only good song she's released so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.