Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Is it than one has Red One saying Nicole and she starts by saying "OH OH OOOOHHHHH" and in the other (superior) version she says "NICOLE NICOLE NICOOOOOLE"?

2. I thought that would be the difference but apparently (I haven't downloaded both, only the main one) they both have the RedOne intro.

3. slimane

slimane Guest

4. NICOLE, NICOLE, NICOOOOOOOOOLE!

5. Nicole has officially left PCD (dur). She tells News of the World tomorrow: "We had our time."

6. Oh so good for her.

7. I wonder what she'll do when her solo career goes tits up.

8. Be a judge on the American version of X-Factor if all the rumours are to be proven correct

9. Simon won't let another humongous personality like Nicole take some of Cheryl's time on the spotlight, especially on her massive leap to the North-American audiences.

10. Reunite with PCD (much like the last time) & say that it's GIRLPOWER TIME again.... even if she is already 30. For her own good, this album better be the hit she needs.

11. upu

upu

She's 32!

12. YEAH. She's so damn wrinkly and old and not sexy at all, oh my gosh.

13. Number 3? Number 3? Are we having a laugh! And people thought The Saturdays 'Missing You' was an upset. Such a shame, this should have been number one for a fortnight!

14. Having a top 3 song isn't floping, knowing that she was doing well whole week, poor baby i really wanted her to have a number 1.

15. You really can't call her that anymore. She's had a top 5 hit in the UK and the British public are starting to fall in love with her.

16. duckface

duckface Guest

That she didn't make #1 is my new Pop Injustice of 2010. In fact, the whole Top 10 is ridiculous this week. Nicole should be at the top, with the Rihanna songs completing the rest of the Top 4.

17. That Jingle Bell Ball performance was better sounding than the XFactor one. Plus the hair was marginally better.

Certainly a pop injustice that Dirty Bit is doing better than this at the moment.

18. At least she reached Number One in SCOTLAND!!!

See, we really do have good taste!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.