Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. slimane

slimane Guest

Well done scotland! She's up to #5 on TV airplay and #21 on radio. She sold 63k something, Ellie sold 67 and the X Factor sold 70k it was very tight.

2. Nicole Shitsinger.

3. kal

kal

Very original.

4. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

This can't go much higher now, what with BEP, Ellie, Willow and Rihanna dominating the charts.

5. I am feeling bad for her, hope she can do somtehing to reclaim the n.1 position this week.

6. Laurens

Laurens Guest

I just read this on Wiki...

She will also appear on the Cosmo Love Show in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia on December 7, 2010.[63]

If she's not gonna do more promo it will only fall...

7. My god, I can live with a number 3. Number 1 would have been nice, but fucking hell, most of the stuff I like doesn't bother the top 20, often not even the top 40. THIS WILL DO.

8. I don't think this is an injustice. It's an okay song that's badly produced, nothing more.

9. Badly produced? are u trolling or can u actually name a definitivly much better produced song than this.

10. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

It could have been produced better in parts, I mean it's quite good but really with a bit more tweaking it could be amazing I think. Like that remix PJ posted a while back, the Dirty Hands mix.

That Redone intro is sublime (around 00.50) and should have been the same way in the real thing.

11. Toxic

It's overproduced, too mushy.

12. Both songs are great.

13. Haha, so she's trying to make it big in Mongolia?? Maybe they've discovered a niche market for her there but who would go there voluntarily (except for Sugababes 4.0. after trying to break India).

14. I just watched her Koko Pop performance and wow her vocals were perfect.

15. slimane

slimane Guest

She's climbed back up to #6 on itunes after being at #8 for the past few days.

16. Is there anywhere where I can pre-order her album yet?

17. slimane

slimane Guest

Don't think so. It's not on amazon yet.

18. This shits all over Toxic. I find it to be incredibly overrated. I just don't the song and I never have!

19. Laurens

Laurens Guest

She said she's still working on the album and new single in January.
    Album would come in March or something.

20. slimane

slimane Guest

The album is scheduled for March 21st. 2nd single Feb. I think they will bring it forward though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.