Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single) | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger - Poison (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Nate, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Mongolia? Really?

2. slimane

slimane Guest

$$$$. It was probably a well paid corporate gig. Maybe she'll do more european promo in the new year.

3. slimane

slimane Guest

Up from #21 to #7 on UK radio airplay.

4. I am dissapointed that the single droped from the top 10 the second week.

5. Um, why is she relentlessly promoting this (admittedly) awesome single with no foreseeable followup (single/album) in the immediate future. People will grow tired of the same song and the interval will be too long for anyone to care setting her up for another follow up, which shouldn't happen given the great single she has on her hands! I HATE poor pop management...

6. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I don't think it's a terrible strategy.

Work your way into public consciousness during a very competitive time of year with a hit single, come back in two months with another single and album in tow and firmly establish yourself.

7. Sounds good, except...nobody cares about Nicole Scherzinger. She was only mildly relevant when she was upstaging her backup dancers. She's too old to be fresh and new, and while she's vaguely familiar to most people, she's far from a household name. I really don't think there's anything she can do but become a t.v. personality at this point. I think her solo career is pretty much a wrap.

8. Lof

Lof

9. She even sounds old, to me on Poison. Every time I've heard the track all I can picture is Lady Eloise from Boomerang singing "I got that poison/ that poison".

10. Laurens

Laurens Guest

She said her second single would in January already. Album in March.

11. Laurens

Laurens Guest

So apparently Alan Titchmars holding a copy of the CD is giving some buzz... Are they releasing a the single physically? Or is he just holding a promo CD?

[​IMG]
    It looks just like the promo CD... But if it would come out physical I would think it would look like that too...

I can't find it on amazon or hmv... Did anyone take a look yet in the stores to see it? I live in the Netherlands... It would be rather weird if they decided to do it now, or is she gonna do more UK promo for Poison?

I wonder if the next single will be released physically, though...

12. There's a very rare promo CD about to be sold

I made a £9 bid but was automatically outbidded

Such a shame

13. This song needs to disappear.

FUCK YOU, NICOLE.

14. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

15. ^^ That should have been the official Keeps Gettin Better music video. Miles better than the real one (incredible that a high profile postar released rubbish like that).

16. She does sound old however the track has grown on me. Never really liked the performances but the music video is pretty good.

17. Somebody probably sold that strategy to Kelly Rowland, and see how that turned out.

18. Is she singing 'sexy little dirty scream' or 'sexy little dirty screen'? Not that it makes more or less sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.