Nicole Scherzinger - Wet (4th Single)

He/Him/His
This seems to have appeared from no where (the release then the video etc) hope it picks up momentum fast enough for the release as it's actually brilliant.
Heard it out last night and made me completely fall in love with her!

My god! How fierce is this video?

I can't even articulate how hot she looks, I was expecting something much cheaper looking COUGH*-Poison-*COUGH but even with it's limited budget she makes it look so sexy! Damn!

Just watched the video. I dont like the song, but the video makes up for that. I wish she had her hair in a slick ponytail (ala scream) because imo she owns the ponytail look and should keep with it. At the moment, she really doesn't have a "look" that sets her apart from the rest of the popstars and the does recycled carbon copy looks. Dont get me wrong, she looks fantastic as always but she just needs to have her own look now. And I think it should be the extended ponytail.

Other than that, she deserves good figures for this.

smgfan said:
Just watched the video. I dont like the song, but the video makes up for that. I wish she had her hair in a slick ponytail (ala scream) because imo she owns the ponytail look and should keep with it. At the moment, she really doesn't have a "look" that sets her apart from the rest of the popstars and the does recycled carbon copy looks. Dont get me wrong, she looks fantastic as always but she just needs to have her own look now. And I think it should be the extended ponytail.

Other than that, she deserves good figures for this.

I agree, like even her hair, it's been the exact same since 2005. It's time for a change.

I dont know why I never thought of this but imagine if one day she just cut her hair in half in a bob style do. (think Rihanna Umbrella, Shut up and drive) That would certainly send entertainment headlines into overdrive.

Someboy said:
33 is not that old!

I actually laughed at "she's sexy for her age!" Because it's apparently impressive to be attractive in your 30's.

And to me, Nicole looks exactly the same as she has since she debuted with PCD, perhaps with different costumes and makeup and such.

She looks gorgeous right through the video. There is plenty things moving behind her but my attention is only on her haha. She's great at sliding legs along the slippery underground floors. She is attractive, nothing was over the top, just her enjoying her body to be honest. The water trickle scene is just wow. The song jumps from one section and chucks me in the chorus, I like this from my first official listen.

She looks super hot in the video. I agree with whoever said she pretty much looks the same as during her days with the PCD.

It will be interesting to see how Wet does in the charts now because this is a fantastic video that really adds to the song. I hope she finds some time to promote it over here.