Nicole Scherzinger | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Nicole Scherzinger

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Ensnare, May 8, 2011.

1. Read the MuuMuuse article on the Rain Radio song and it’s hilarious that they’re trying to make themselves out to be this “mysterious collective of producers” or whatever when Ed Sheeran (of all people) straight up admitted in an interview that it was just a side-project of Fred Again and his brother. The producer credits on Spotify aren’t exactly subtle either dd.

Song’s a total slapper though.

2. The Drop is okay. I get that Nicole will always prefer solo than Pussycat Dolls, but was it really worth going through everything that just happened with the dolls to release this. I mean React, that's made an impact and will be remembered.

goldfish likes this.
  3. Thanks! If Capital have already picked up on it, could do something here in the UK then.

4. I wonder how easy or expensive it is to clear a sample for a dance track like that?

5. Ok i had to bump this because I did NOT know Eden's Crush took copied of Bardot and did the cartoon music video where the members are superheros...

I have never seen this in my life on top of the remix i am over here losing it

6. God, I loved this album. I'm off to listen to "Mil Palabras."

7. I have never heard this remix and am bopping! @Mr.Arroz why have you been holding out on me?!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Scream. These weren't on the Internet for the longest time. They're on vinyl and the promo CDs

this is the version on the promo version with alternate vocal takes and backing vocals added

Musiquelover64 and tylerc like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is how old I am - when this premiered on Cartoon Network in 2001, I had to use a browser plug-in to download the SWF file that contained it until someone finally leaked in HQ like 10 years later.

Musiquelover64, Laurence and tylerc like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.