Niia - General Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Niia - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MiChiMadNesS, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Completely random but I'll use more than the originals.

2. NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  3. WE LOVE A CROSSGENERATIONAL TALENTED BRILLIANT INCREDIBLE AMAZING SHOW STOPPING SPECTACULAR NEVER THE SAME TOTALLY UNIQUE COMPLETELY NOT EVER BEEN DONE BEFORE UNAFRAID TO REFERENCE OR NOT REFERENCE PUT IT IN A BLENDER SHIT ON IT VOMIT ON IT EAT IT GIVE BIRTH TO IT LEGENDARY QUEEN

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  4. This kills the vas

Andy French likes this.
  5. They’re both signed to Warner Bros. / Atlantic so it’s not too far fetched!

Andy French likes this.
  6. Legends only

7. Ddd is every "single" going to have a feature?

8. You have the featureless originals on the album. I think this is smart of her to try and get her name out there, and obviously, a way for bigger artists, like Gallant, to give her a hand.

Vasilios, Andy French and Island like this.
  9. She's working with her friends (Gallant and Sasha Samsonova, the director of the music video) and artists she loves. I think her duets really add a new dimension to the songs from the album. Kudos to her, she amazes me with every video, song and collaboration. It's really rare that an artist puts so much time, effort and creativity into making visuals for nearly every song on her album, and let's not forget that Niia is only an "up-and-coming" artist, so she doesn't have a Beyoncé's visual album type of budget. I have so much respect for her, I think she really deserves to shine!

Andy French and Island like this.
  10. I just got back from seeing her live and I’m honestly still shook. I didn’t think it was possible for me to love her even more than I already did, but holy shit. She killed it. If she’s ever near your town go fucking see her.

I also got to meet her, and she was a literal angel of a human being. She deserves the world.

11. I want your life.

Island and Andy French like this.
  12. But did she perform David's House?

Andy French likes this.
  13. Sadly, no, but she did cover the Spice Girls’ Too Much as a slow jam and Say It Right. We love an inventive legend

Island and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  14. Looks like new music may be coming sooner than I thought:

dylbop, Vasilios and LE0Night like this.
  15. Can't wait! Her album is one I return to over and over again.

Andy French likes this.
  16. She's always teasing the music she's working on her Instagram and it always sounds so heavenly.

Andy French likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.