Niia - General Discussion | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Niia - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by MiChiMadNesS, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Not exactly what we were expecting but she released a Christmas EP!

Those are actually songs she posted last year on her YouTube channel so we already know them but hopefully this means new music is on the way...

BY THE WAY, since we're talking about new music, I recently noticed these two "teasers" on her Instagram account... both video ends with a title card that says "II" (it's also one of the captions) followed by "La Bella Vita." So I am pretty sure this is the name of the next album.

Andy French, AshleyKerwin and dylbop like this.
  2. She shared this earlier as well - I’m not sure if “one” means a song or a snake though

Attached Files:

godspeed likes this.
  3. I think it's safe to say that her second album, "La Bella Vita," will be released next year.

AshleyKerwin and dylbop like this.
  4. It’s been so weird following her. I spoke with her a lot when she recorded her intial first album, which was a lot darker than “I”.

I still hope some of that stuff ever gets released. I like bossa nova Niia, but damm she can get dark.

Island, godspeed and Andy French like this.
  5. I think it's safe to say that the release of new music is imminent...

dylbop, Andy French and Sprockrooster like this.
  6. EP or album please.

Andy French likes this.
  7. I kinda forgot that it’s been almost two years since I. I’m so ready.

8. It's a single and it's called "Face." I also love the new visuals that she posted on her social accounts.

Andy French likes this.
  9. I can't wait!

10. Fuck, it's so good! She can do no wrong, can she?

11. Face is absolutely brilliant. A perfect evolution of her sound that still keeps things in the sonic universe she's set for herself. It reminds me of a more trapped-out Portishead.

nooniebao, dylbop and godspeed like this.
  12. She did an Instagram story takeover Q&A thing for Paper today and apparently there’s an album and an EP coming. So that’s exciting!

nooniebao, dylbop and godspeed like this.
  13. The vertical video for Face is fucking amazing:

nooniebao likes this.
  14. And we have a live version!

dylbop likes this.
  15. New song tomorrow according to her Instagram story!!! I cannot get enough of "Face."

Andy French and dylbop like this.

16. She really is a gift to the universe, isn't she?

nooniebao and Andy French like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.