Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change (Second Album) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change (Second Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Desperate audio:

2. Super late to the party but just heard Loyal. Amazing song. It's made me revisit the other singles from the new album which I had given up on after the first didn't hit me. Wow I have been missing the rise of a brilliant pop star, really looking forward to this record now.

3. New single 'Colder' is out there and it's a bit of a bop!

4. Colder is another banger. I love her so much.

5. This is excellent.

nooniebao likes this.
  6. Song's good, but why is there an EP on Spotify with all the singles when the album's on its way anyway??

7. Colder is already one of her best songs and that cover is so beautiful! Obsessed.

8. It's the last song to be released before the album drops so they are chunking them together to get more streams

9. Ok, Colder has become my favourite song of hers. The "oh na nah"'s at the final chorus are heaven.

10. 'Colder' is absolutely brilliant.

11. What was this? The video’s been deleted.

12. It was the vertical video for Colder.

nooniebao likes this.
  13. Vinyl looks gorgeous

14. Colder music video:

15. Loyal to me was in my top five most played songs last year and colder is going the same direction for this year's most played. Both quality pop songs. Even though we have heard most of the album already I'm still really excited for it.

nooniebao likes this.
  16. I just listened to Colder for the first time and OH. I pre-ordered that signed vinyl so quick.

17. I’ve liked watching her become an excellent Spotify-pop girl. The one, two punch of ‘Loyal to Me’ and ‘Colder’ is sick. Straight out of the early 00’s but also exactly on trend in a not-annoying way.

ibelieve and ArronJustMight like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.