Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Miss Nesbitt hopped onto a new version of one of Gabrielle Aplin's songs in the run up to her new album "Dear Happy".

TRAVVV, 2014, Diet Pop! and 3 others like this.
  2. I'm really into Miss You 2. She's building up quite a series of very good songs post-2017. The Best You Had is still everything.

3. Best You Had should’ve been massive. Can we Lizzo it?

4. Miss You 2 captivates Nina's sound really good, such a gorgeous track and a nice rework of the old one.

5. It's pretty miraculous how well 'Miss You' stands up after all these years.

4Roses, nooniebao, ALEX and 1 other person like this.
  6. A Lewis Capaldi duet from 2017 called 'Love Me A Little' surfaced this week.

It's nice. Can't say I'm a huge fan of him but it would be great for her if they properly released a collaboration at some point.

nooniebao and GRMusic like this.
  7. A cover or Rick astleys together forever popped up on her Spotify. When you can turn a cheesy 80s song into a really sweet ballad. Very impressed miss Nesbitt.

swim likes this.
  8. It's for the new PG Tips advert.

swim likes this.
  9. I'm screaming. Get that cheque I guess, sis.

10. Actually over 20 songs by her leaked this week. They all are amazing and sound recent-ish, and some are even labelled as from october 2019. So random, i wonder where it came from.

nooniebao, Veeis and Butterfly like this.
  11. Apparently most/all of them were being shopped to other artists - a shame that someone would leak these as that's obviously a huge part of her income.

12. Do you have a list of song titles?

13. 17
    Against All the Odds
    Alone
    Another Life
    Like a Woman
    Did I Ever Know Your Heart
    Drinking Alone
    Hurst the Most
    If I Fall
    Love Me a Little
    Ungrateful (Demo)
    If You Break Mine
    Limited Edition
    Trap Beats and Drunk Teens
    Yours
    Ritual
    Something Better
    Over Our Heads
    Don't Leave
    Dealer
    Wildside
    Working on Myself
    Working on Myself (second version - incomplete)

14. Miss You is such an incredible song, even after these years. It’s perfect.

nooniebao and swim like this.
  15. UGH. Wow.

16. Nina providing quality quarantine content

Diet Pop!, nooniebao, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  17. The talent jumped out in all of these, but this first one? I'm gagged.

Crisp X and D.Jay like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.