Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tiger Suit, Jun 30, 2017.

1. The song in the first one sounds fucking incredible! The gimme song sounds divine too? Jesus. I need these now.

nooniebao, Crisp X and D.Jay like this.
  2. She also said on her instagram story that she was supposed to release new material around june (and release singles through whole year), but it will be probably postponed a little bit because of pandemia.

nooniebao likes this.
  3. I love her sense of humor.
    Also, the first song?? Sounded amazing.

Crisp X, D.Jay and nooniebao like this.
  4. Is there any place to listen to this online--even like a Soundcloud account? Nina, while I love her, isn't popular enough for me to easily find anything with simple searches.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Are any of these from her shelved album in 2016?

6. I didn't expect this to actually come out! (Like the remix Blackbear did of Hey Violet's 'Hoodie')

7. Naomi Smalls whomst?

2014 likes this.
  8. https://soundcloud.com/user-848791320

none of these in the list are afaik but in the soundcloud above you can find cubicles and forever young, which are from those sessions.

9. The quality content continues

enricll, Diet Pop!, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  10. Where is she? I thought she'd give us something during lockdown.

The Best You Had still gets me every time. Such a great, enduring pop song.

Mikal likes this.
  12. According to her insta we are getting new music this month "bangers only" in her words. Colder loyal to me and love letter all get constant spins from me so bring on the bangers Nina

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Or maybe she's going back to this kind of banger

GRMusic likes this.
  14. It's about time! I'm so curious what she will deliver now.

15. It's a feature with Reese Witherspoon's 16 year old son? Not sure if he's a DJ or a singer.

Diet Pop! and Mikal like this.
  16. Not sure what to make of this. I love the verses and the melody on them but not feeling the breakdown chorus.

17. Waiting two minutes to hear what Deacon Phillippe’s voice sounds like and then realizing he’s a DJ or whatever and the entire song is just Nina

[​IMG]

18. Island

Island Staff Member

Deacon’s song is cute. There is potential there but it could’ve just been an album track and nobody would’ve batted an eyelid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.