Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 20, 2016.

1. I pre-ordered the album last week - I can sense this is going to be one of the albums of the year for me.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  2. It's about time Ms. Nina!

3. My copy of the album arrived this morning. I've not listened to it yet but I wasn't expecting it so soon!

AndrewX likes this.
  4. Lucky, I'm still waiting for mine. I will definitely be on the lookout. Thanks for the heads up.

5. Island

Island Staff Member

Is this out?

6. My CD arrived this morning. It's not on Spotify yet though.

Island likes this.
  7. The official release date is March 16th.

Island likes this.
  8. Which is great news! Although I think I've missed an EP somewhere along the line.

9. I'm looking forward to when I get to listen to this.

AndrewX likes this.
  10. Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    AndrewX and Old Untouchable Ace like this.
  11. Oh Sleepwaking is a gorgeous song, I need to give some spins for the album.

12. I finally received my copy yesterday! What a stunning album. I love the extended Beyond Memory. However, I do believe It Kills Me is my favorite track. It is something special. She kind of sounds like Olivia Newton-John and I'm not mad about it. It's like a mix of Deeper Than a River and Twist Of Fate.

On a sidenote, does anyone think the sound quality is kind of low? When I was listening to it driving today, I had to turn the volume up to 30. On most releases I usually leave the volume at 22.

13. Island

Island Staff Member

It's not on American iTunes yet!?

14. Island likes this.
  15. Andy French likes this.
  16. Ooh I’m really looking forward to listening to this!

17. In love with this album!

18. Awesome album. Born To Live is my new favorite song by her! I think I would have loved it more if there were maybe one or two more new tracks, but as is, I love it!

Joanie likes this.
  19. You could always tag the B-sides on to the end? They're pretty good too.

Joanie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.