Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Oh, yeah. Good idea. I'm also going to do that with We Are The Wild Ones, since I'm sorely missing that one from the album.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Joanie likes this.
  2. What’s the full list of b sides??

3. We Are The Wild Ones
    Waste Of Love
    My Mistake
    Dark Rider
    Heart Of Glass (Blondie Cover)

4. We Are The Wild Ones is one of her best tracks in all of its Drive-esque glory.

beach1 and Joanie like this.
  5. This album is a more diverse, sonically varied body of work than the Fickle Friends one (though it’s good too), this one definitely grabs & holds the listeners ear for longer.

She has definitely gone deeper into her psyche & is pulling from a much more dynamic emotional palate. Yet for some reason, it’s the Fickle Friends one that seems to be connecting with the public more. It’s a shame, she deserves to have her work appreciated by the same audience to the same level.

6. Your Truth and It Kills Me next please.

7. New single 'The Calm Before The Storm' out tomorrow but available now on her website. It's lush. @AndrewX @eddy2375 @Lander

8. I just love her. It was streaming last weekend and I was able to check it out. I'm glad she is moving on from Sleepwalking and giving us something new.

On a side-note, I can't get over how much she sounds like Olivia Newton-John.

9. Sleepwalking is one of this year's very best songs. I still listen to it nearly daily, the outro feels like such a reward, the icing on the cake of an already emotionally sublime song.

Old Untouchable Ace likes this.
  10. eddy2375 and AndrewX like this.
  11. I'm so ready for her new album. Did you hear the synth preview from Richard X? It sounds glorious.

Island and Lander like this.
  12. She's been in the studio with Ricky Wilde this week too (I may have been responsible for this!).

13. dipitybix likes this.
  14. "Automatic Call" is here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.