Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Nina - Sleepwalking / Synthian

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Automatic Call is a triumph, brilliant song! I have it on repeat.

AndrewX and backstreetjoe like this.
  2. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I can't get enough of Automatic Call. I love some shimmery synthpop in the winter.

AndrewX and Dr Pop like this.
  3. AndrewX, Dr Pop and Island like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. So, so, so proud of my friend Mr Ricky Wilde who has two tracks on 'Synthian'. The first of those has just premiered and it's divine - here's 'Runaway'. So excited for 'Synthian' next week.

@neonpanda @Dr Pop @IDontKnowHer @AndrewX @Island

6. Her first album was amazing. However, I'm having some trouble with the tracks released from Synthian. So far I've only liked Automatic Call. I really hope all the other tracks work better in context with the album.

7. Island

Island Staff Member

Who is/are LAU? They're on almost every track on the album.

Runaway is great!

8. I'm pretty sure it's her writing partner. That's what I've gathered from some of her interviews.

Island likes this.
  9. Yep it's Laura Fares. She has her own solo album on the way too as LAU.

Island likes this.
  10. This is just dripping 80’s pop (unsurprisingly!). Can’t wait for the album.

Dreampopboy and Island like this.
  12. backstreetjoe likes this.
  13. backstreetjoe likes this.
  14. Thank you!

15. This album is bloody sensational. Another track out ahead of release tomorrow.

Island and AndrewX like this.
  16. Wow, Unnoticed is amazing. Definitely the standout for me. Gave Up On Us is another standout as well. However, I feel like this one isn't as instant as Sleepwalking. I feel like Sleepwalking had a more pop sound while this one is pure synthwave. Maybe that's why I'm having trouble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.