Nine (-1) Muses | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Nine (-1) Muses

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Breaking Heart, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

I thought the exact same thing (about Rainbow).

I just hope it doesn't take them another year to comeback. Expecially with them introducing two new members to the group in the future.

But right now all focus is on Figaro. It's getting huge amounts of praise! Lets hope the comeback stage is flaweless.

2. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

They produced Lupin and Jumping, which I love.. however, I'm just not that into Mach, A or Figaro..

3. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

Not being into Mach or A is a criminal offence.

4. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

I don't really get why they added Bini, she was the visual of the group.......but aren't they model idols right? because basically all the members should be the visual with that concept.

I loved her ever changing hair though, one minute she was red then blonde then back to black.

5. 3Xs

3Xs

Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

Praise this post!

6. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

An ok performance, they still need a ton of improving if the want to compete with Rainbow or Secret. There not at that level yet.

7. 3Xs

3Xs

Their performances last year were downright terrible, but I'm glad to see they stepped it up this time. They need better choreography though.

8. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

Really, this video makes me question whether I'm ok with liking KPop Idol groups considering if THIS is how they're treated.

I feel like I'm the only one disgusted when we see "____ was rushed to the hospital and was put on a intravenous drip due to exhaustion". We just see that line in too many KPop articles.

9. Hitori

Hitori Guest

That video is just fo depressing...

10. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

This is so sad. But I'm getting used to seeing and expecting this. TONS of acts go through this and im happy for those who troop on and get to finally debut and make comebacks.

11. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

That's a really sad video but I guess this is what happens most of the times behind the scenes of K-Pop. It just sucks though that all there hard work didn't pay off during debut.

12. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

OK so I eat my words, Figaro has really grown on me as of late. I really think it's a retro concept that's well executed and I love the songs production. Playing this and Step back to back makes me want a solid album/mini with more songs like these on it.

13. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

It's a grower isn't it? This is very similar with Secret and Madonna. Everyone hated the song but came around because it was catchy and they performed the living hell out of the song. Same thing here.

Their performances are in synch and on point every week.

14. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

Not sure if it's been posted but a dance practice of Figaro. They are insanely in sync!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M600vOWerzw

Dance-wise they're the female version of INFINITE, do they have the same choreographers?

Too bad they won't win any awards.

15. Re: Nine Muses (& Sub-Unit)

There new member Kyungri:

[​IMG]

So gorgeous.

16. Hitori

Hitori Guest

She's so pretty!

17. Re: Nine Muses

Updated the first page -

I can't wait for the HQ concept pictures for all of them. This could gain them some more recognition! They are definately one of the most improved groups since debut.. afterall - most of the members couldn't even sing a line before - now all of them have strong vocals during performances!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.